Skip to content

Body Option Ideas. Textures. Faces, Freckles. Tan Lines. Muscular. Hairstyles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body Option Ideas. Textures. Faces, Freckles. Tan Lines. Muscular. Hairstyles.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

I think adera is talking about Marie Antoinette and Nathalie Portman, not about freckles on achat

prias
    Participant

lol sorry Adera I misunderstood, and thanks Hentai for catch me back

No Nathali Portman has a patch (a real one) on the cheeck something we call a “mouche” in France, it was very hype in France during XVIIIth century in the nobe socity. Women draw some with kohl as a make up. I said Marie Antoinette to figure the period easily.

Personnally I find a patch on the curve of a breast near the nipple very sexy.

By the way, any options like patches, freckles and so on that could make our avies less polished, less “perfect” could be good and then a bit more realistic could be good….

Unhealer
    Participant

haha redheads shouldnt be allowed on achat

Adera
    Participant

Yes, I was talking about the persons, there is a make up with a mole in it for those that want that as well.

Unhealer, don't you like fiery women? I think redheads can be very beautiful, the thought of colouring my hair has crossed my mind.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dunno why Unhealer hate redhead…….maybe is he scaried by flame and redhead make him think of them!? Un, i think it's time you come out ov your cove! aren't you bored to live there!?   

NewGurl
    Participant

I personally think freckles are sexy. it adds another personalization to the avatars, Furthermore we should have the option to make the face the way we want. Frechles type of eyes, moles where we want them. There should be a facial management section where we could adjust our faces the way we want. You know, move moles adjust shapes of our faces and other options.

You are allowed to do this on a nintendo WII, It should be available here.  That way every avatar wouldnt go around looking like Angelina Jolie in “Tomb Raider”

bluedenim
    Participant

@ adera : there are freckles for the face, it's a make up, check in the shop it's the 3rd make up starting from the left in the top line

I've got them, they look like I forgot to wash for 3 days! freckles? hah!

prias
    Participant

yes quite true, seems like dirt more than real ones, but better than nothing but it's true that it could be good to have some realistic ones as body options, most of time when you have some on the face you have some on the rest of the body. Personnaly my body is full of patches

bluedenim
    Participant

Hey!
    Nobody posted on here recently!
    What about my freckles?
    I won't give up!

Adera
    Participant

You might have to wait for quite a few months before they're released.

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks Adera.

I can wait.

Bear
    Participant

lol… we have your back there blu'… don't let the request die…

tom
    Participant

Hi,

we don't plan better option for freckles in the near future, please use the make-up possibility.

tom

bluedenim
    Participant

Thanks for noticing me Tom.
    I know I'm new to tje site, but I don't think I cab “make” freckles with the make-up options.

I shall keep on asking, I am noted for my persistance and frequently chided for it.

xxxx

Rukya
    Participant

hehe another occasion to ask what are freckles  thanks marklong

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.