Skip to content

Body Option Ideas. Textures. Faces, Freckles. Tan Lines. Muscular. Hairstyles.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Body Option Ideas. Textures. Faces, Freckles. Tan Lines. Muscular. Hairstyles.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    NewGurl
    Participant

He He  next

hentaiboy69
    Participant

next what!?

Rukya
    Participant

yes , next what ?

sexilicious
    Participant

oh, i will do when i'm not at work, sexi…..i promise! so, don't cry sweety……i don't like to see your sad face!

good you better read it so you know what to expect from us gals hehehehe

bluedenim
    Participant

And a fox to chase!

Azrielle
    Participant

I know this may be an old topic, but I think it fits with the idea I would like to share.

For us females, we have the body option for colour specific pubic hair, but has anyone given any thought to an option for eyebrows and eyelashes to also match? … and how about the same for the guys too!

As a true redhead,(and for us girls that are also blond too) having an option that when making the choice to have the carpet match the curtains, that eye brows and eye lashes also get updated too.

optional colours: Red, Blond, Grey (for the mature men out there).

okies… how does everyone else feel about this idea?

bluedenim
    Participant

I'm with you Sis!

Rukya
    Participant

hehe red head on your side

🙂 even if it shange nothing for me cause i’m shaved 🙂

hentaiboy69
    Participant

here we go! 3 red head iclosed eachothers……..what a wonderfull view!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I certainly wouldn't mind my eyebrows and such as blonde as the rest, and I can't imagine it's a terribly difficult bit of coding.

medjai
    Participant

I support this idea, and like janine said ti wouldn't be too difficult to keep the same color everywhere

Azrielle
    Participant

hehehe… an old thread that just needed a bump to be noticed… maybe someone of the moderator persuasion will pin this until some peeps doing the coding can make it into a reality…

Mwah!

Lover
    Participant

It's better to use old topics and add your ideas instead of always starting a new one. So AZ, there's no reason to apologize for using it.

I support every new idea of faces, colours, hari styles… everything to individualize your ava is welcome.

sexilicious
    Participant

yeah but lover i know sometimes i have no clue if it has been talked about before lol

Keiko
    Participant

I agree with Lover, it's great to see old topics recycled with new, fresh ideas.

@Sexi: I use the “search” at the top of the forum to check for existing threads but it does get difficult since there are so many.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.