Skip to content

BONDAGE

- Not logged in to forum -
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Tiscopo
    Participant

hello everyone, I have an idea that haunts me and I'd like the developers took into consideration. Why not create a room fully equipped for bondage, with everything you need to tie and torment the victim? For a lover of BDSM like me there is nothing better than to possess sexually / partner while it is tied and you can hear even the her moans. Do something about this. Thanks!

Lover
    Participant

Hello Tiscopo,
    thanks for sharing your idea. We have polls for rooms, poses… and once a dungeon has won a poll. I think it's rather close to your suggestion. The A-Team is just not very busy in creating rooms, so all we can do is having hope to get it.

Adult Game AChat > Discussions about AChat > Polls  > Winner of the polls
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2558.0.html

hentaiboy69
    Participant

And suggest them some design……hope those 3D pics I realize are similar to what you are looking at!

The entrance:
    h1l.png

The trone and the bench

The restreining obelisks and showcase

The changing room with the dragon girl's outfit

The bed

A flying view

thecult
    Participant

uhhhh very very nice job HB!
    This is what we really need

Tiscopo
    Participant

Hello and Happy New Year to all.
    Update the thread because I would like to draw the attention of programmers because it fit into the game more elements of character BDSM, especially bondage. I invite the many fans of the genre to support me. Next posted numerous! Dominus, let's hear …. and you also sub, you who love to enjoy the subtle pleasure of submission, talk now that there is granted. Developers please hurry!
    Thank you for your attention.

P.S. Please improved this game already wonderful.

stacy_strong
    Participant

Hello and Happy New Year to all.
    Update the thread because I would like to draw the attention of programmers because it fit into the game more elements of character BDSM, especially bondage. I invite the many fans of the genre to support me. Next posted numerous! Dominus, let's hear …. and you also sub, you who love to enjoy the subtle pleasure of submission, talk now that there is granted. Developers please hurry!
    Thank you for your attention.

P.S. Please improved this game already wonderful.

lol for what you need BDSM stuff,i think for humiliating and faceslapping you dont need a extra room

P.P.S. VERY VERY GOOD ART WORK HENTAIBOY,MY RESPECT

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Thank you, stacy!

Now, to go bak to the topic…..you see, people who are in to bondaage (or BDSM if you prefer), would really like a themed room to creat the right atmosphere. Of course, you can explore this world even in a common bedroom, but it's not exactly the same….

stacy_strong
    Participant

Thank you, stacy!

Now, to go bak to the topic…..you see, people who are in to bondaage (or BDSM if you prefer), would really like a themed room to creat the right atmosphere. Of course, you can explore this world even in a common bedroom, but it's not exactly the same….

I agree,a BDSM dungeon would be really nice,it was meaned more for tiscopo and how he understand BDSM,also more sarcastic   

Tiscopo
    Participant

stacy_strong said:

I agree,a BDSM dungeon would be really nice,it was meaned more for tiscopo and how he understand BDSM,also more sarcastic

oh yes stacy, really you are very sarcastic  ……..is stacy your nick at game too ?

Brandybee
    Participant

@ stacey_strong and Tiscopo –  We do not sneer at people's suggestions, nor to we bring our gripes to Forum. It is not respectful or polite. You have a problem, then PM each other or me.

Back to topic –
    A dungeon room would be a very nice option for some and will assist in any RP.  The interrogation room we have at the moment will have to do until then.

bluedenim
    Participant

Yay, Brandy back to modding again? )))))))))))))))))))))))

The Interrogation Room would be better if the chains under the bed could actually be used for restraining someone to the bed!

They could make the cross and all the other bdsm poses only be available in the Interrogation Room until such time as they make a better dungeon, and I'm sure they can and will, when I look at how different the site is compared to when I joined 3 years ago, it's just the waiting.

Tiscopo
    Participant

Brandybee, I apologize to you, the staff and all visitors to the forum. I did not want to bore anyone with my complaints, then complaints are not but a simple attempt to focus attention on a subject that is close to my heart. Thank.

@  bluedenim: I agree …. up! 

Tiscopo
    Participant

This would be a nice new pose for the game:

(copied by a post of Momma_andrea) thank !

bluedenim
    Participant

LIKE!
    In their never ending quest to provide “us” with new and popular poses, the dev team could do a lot worse than make a few like this.

Tiscopo
    Participant

could also be a good idea to implement the sounds so that you can hear the moans and tears of the victim when slapped or whipped
    Thank you for your attention to this post

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.