Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Books, Books, and More Books

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Mortal Fear by Greg Iles. A must for every Achat her…lol…
    6 women were killed who had one thing in common. They are members of an sexual oriented chat system. Any questions

Momma_andrea
    Participant

I just got a book from the library that I requested. It is an art book sooo… no words.
    If you have seen my signature under my posts, that is the work of Bruce Timm. Seems he is an artist for Batman.
    When I needed a siggy, hubby got me this pic and I asked where it came from because I loved the erotic but yet soft innocent style.
    So now I have this book of artwork and I give this to Mr.Timm, His girls are not large chested like most comic artists, his girls look like girls.
    And one of them inspired me for a story character.
    6981883159_3706f01a03.jpg

He definately has a certain style. Check him out. I got it free in my library system
    p.s. I lied. there are words. there is an introduction.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Wow, really nice! I love the style, the girls a sensual and have a misterious light in their eyes!

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Wow, really nice! I love the style, the girls a sensual and have a misterious light in their eyes!

It is funny you say that because that is what the introduction writer said about Bruce Timm's work is that what his girls are about is unequivocally expressed in their eyes and their pouts and poses.
    :-* you should be an art critic 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

really!? ah ah! what an incredible coincidence! 

Anyway, i'm not a critic, just one guy who love nice drawings and in particular some pretty girls!  :

bluedenim
    Participant

Aha!

Your true identity revealed HB! A literary critic!

lolz!

Anonymous

Since I had a look around here, I would also suggest Earth Children Series by Jean Auel

A tale of a special woman around 30000 years before. Awesome story telling and some very hot and desriptive love scenes

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Lord of the Rings  and many more.

Lover
    Participant

“The Rosie project” Graeme Simsion

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

The Seduction Game

Sara Craven

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Jennifer Roberson  Tiger and Del series

David Eddings  (Particularly the “Belgariad” series)

and Terry Pratchett and the ENTIRE Discworld series and spin-offs

jayc
    Participant

The devil in the white city

this is a very good read if you enjoy historical novels. read the reviews at Amazon   

Justlna
    Participant

I won't put here every book i read, because it would be way too big list for the forum. I like to read good books, and i mean that, good books which give you a lot to think about. But the book i just cannot not to mention is '1984' by G.Orwell

hukk
    Participant

@ Justina. An interesting read.

Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.

Personal favorite is anything from Cormac McCarthy, The Road, All the Pretty Horses, or No Country for Old Men. Not recommended for readers who want a happy ending. A bit preachy from time to time, but other then that, all his works are a great analysis of human behavior and the cruelty we often show to one another.

Peeka
    Participant

I don't really read novels, I like to read books about philosophy, religions, essays aso.

This book had the biggest influence on me and my way to see the world: Freedom from the Known by Krishnamurti.
    Most of his books give us many clues on why we act or feel like we do. And why we are often mistaken by society-build concepts. They help us have another point of view on life and ourselves.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.