Skip to content
- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books… Books, Books, and More Books

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Vaughan

“The Story of O”  by Pauline Reage

Download EBOOK The Story of O for free    http://clearwalksoft.com/fiction/185109-the-story-of-o.html

Download PDF:   the-story-of-o.pdf Download The Story of O PDF

Download ePUB:  the-story-of-o.epub Download The Story of O ePUB

Download TXT: the-story-of-o.txt Download The Story of O TXT

Download DOCX: the-story-of-o.docx Download The Story of O DOCX

JessiCapri
    Participant

The Room Where It Happened ~~  By John Bolton Trump's former National Security Advisor

Vaughan and I are both reading this and we both feel the same way. 

This man should have hired a ghost writer because he is a terrible author.  I did expect him to be a bit arrogant but he surpasses all expectations.

V may finish the book as he has more patience than I do….but I have closed the book and truly believe that I will have to be extremely bored with zero reading options before I open it again.

analetta
    Participant

I'm a huge Terry Pratchett fan. All the disc world novels and I even read the stuff he wrote for young adults.
    My favorite is the trilogy about Tiffany Aching, about a young witch in the making. He is funny, clever and gives you characters you really adore. and don't even get me started on the Nac Mac Feegle.

Terry makes fun and light of fantasy like Douglas Adams did with Sci fi.

p.s. I haven't read '50 shades'. I know many people who have with mixed reviews. So its on the list but not high

As a fellow Pratchett fan…favourites have to be the witches followed very closely by the Watch, could I suggest another English author you may enjoy Andrea?
    Robert Rankin.  Similar to Pratchett but perhaps with a more steampunk/Victorian flavour.
    The first book of his I discovered, I picked up on a train from Exeter to Manchester, it had been abandoned on a seat, and I loved it.
    It was “Raiders Of The Lost Car Park”. It's the second in the Cornelius Murphy trilogy, so I jumped in at the wrong place, but still enjoyed it.
    Rankin has written many books, some in series, some stand alone. I haven't read everything, maybe 15 so far, but I've enjoyed each one.
    Give him a try.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Car_Park

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Ty0RL3g.jpg?1[/img]

Momma_andrea
    Participant

Talk about wrong part, my first Pratchett book was “Eric”
    Which is like 9th down the list. But it proves that each story can stand alone.

Vaughan

If you like Audio books, these two are good. The Firm (Made into a film starring Tom Cruise) and the sequel, 15 years later.

The Firm by John Grisham. Full Audio Book.

Level 6 - The Firm

The Exchange by John Grisham. Full Audio Book.

Viewing 5 posts - 106 through 110 (of 110 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.