Skip to content

bug after update

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News bug after update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MAXPAYNE
    Participant

bug after update. being invited to the room by a partner and both premium users, the guest does not see the partner’s unlocked poses and vice versa. fix this problem. already there are very few users online. it’s not like before. if you continue like this, it will come to this game an end. Have a good evening

Zuzannah
    Participant

Ok. Thanks Max for the news.

I can understand non-Premium users not been able to select poses, but both Premium members is puzzling.

I have sent Support a message and included a link to this subject as to whether it is a bug or intentional.

Vaughan

Thanks Max for letting us know.

Thanks Zuz for telling Achat.

Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon. Can someone update this topic… Thanks

DeborahSlut
    Participant

Hello. I have no idea if the following is a consequence of the initial reported bug, but currently it’s impossible to log in the game. The loading circle bar starts , then a few after the half loading time, the game window closes itself.

Zuzannah
    Participant

Deborah.

I’ve just logged in ok, so try again. And just saw you online in the lobby, so it was just a glitch I guess.

Vaughan.

It might not be a bug. I’ve just logged in and there hasn’t been an update, if one is needed that is to Fix it.

DeborahSlut
    Participant

it seems to be solved, yes, i logged in too. thanks Zuzannah

Zuzannah
    Participant

Okies.

But has the other issue been fixed, or is it intentional. Who knows ?

Zuzannah
    Participant

This has been fixed.

Went into room with someone with a lot of B Shop poses and I could select them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.