Skip to content

Busy State. New Upgrade Button.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Upgrades and newly added features Busy State. New Upgrade Button.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Busy State.

I just noticed we have a new button “Zzz…”, there we can set out busy state.

The states we can choose from are:

All incoming messages and invitations will be displayed.
    All incoming messages and invitations will be ignored.
    Messages and invitations coming from free users will be ignored.

What do you think of it? I know this has been asked for during a very long time and now we have it. What I think is that the last option might be a bit harsh towards free users since MANY are going to use that one.

medjai
    Participant

It's great to see hat adev team listents to our request, so thank you adev team.

As for the last option I agree it's maybe a little bit harsh but I understand why people is gonna use it, personally I don't ignore anyone and I always answer to any message but then I don't really have problems with tons of messages coming in so I can answer to everyone lol

Althou it would be nice to have the option to ingore everyone but freinds, lovers and spouse so if anyone needs a breather from chatting or wants to concentrate only on few people he/she cares about it can be done.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Althou it would be nice to have the option to ingore everyone but freinds, lovers and spouse so if anyone needs a breather from chatting or wants to concentrate only on few people he/she cares about it can be done.

i agree whit medjai, so i think it's an incomplete work and vote “i don't like it”

Adera
    Participant

Sometimes I get way too many messages and colds… it can be bothersome so the last state is something I will use a lot.

A few more busy states could be nice, like: only ignore invites and only ignore invites from free users. That way everyone would be able to chat with you but the invites wouldn't be raining in.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Adera, dunno how it works, but from what i see, the sistem probably block EVERY message and invite, not only cold one.
    So, if you are in the middle of a chat and you gonna to activate the “All incoming messages and invitations will be ignored”, your chat is ended: you can send message, but you can't see the answer!

oh…now i see: yuo can't block only message or only invite…..what a mess!

Keiko
    Participant

This is a very useful feature IMO. Blocking all messages and invites are good for a temporary absence from the computer, or while in the wardrobe, that way you don’t miss any messages from anyone, likewise, friends won’t send you a message and assume you’re ignoring them. It’s so time consuming to read through an entire list of messages when you’ve been away from your computer for a brief time.

The other option to block all messages and invites from free users might be another way to encourage free users to go premium. I occasionally have very pleasant conversations from free users but majority of them are only interested in the action. I would utilize this option mostly when I have reached the maximum number of conversations I can handle at one time. It will be easier to keep track of the names when I switch between them (cuts down on chances if sending messages to wrong people) , plus my friend’s names won’t vanish in an endless list of names in the dialogue box. I approve.

😀

strat
    Participant

Well, I also think this is a good star but that it can be completed.
    I am not sure I like the idea to stop all incoming messages and invitations without having the possibility to block only cold invitation but accept incoming messages. In effect, cut the possibility to get messages also cut the possibility to meet new people that might be interesting and can become friends. Also in some case when you are really busy with someone, you might accept that a friend/spouse/lover let you know that they are in line, but I guess this is impossible if you block all incoming messages. So an option to allow messages from friends/lovers/spouse might still be appropriate.
    With regard to block all free users messages and invitations, I personally will not make that discrimination, I also think this is rude. But as for the other, have the possibility to block only invitation but not messages might give more flexibility
    Kisses

jessiku
    Participant

FINALLY ABLE TO IGNORE FREE USER!

They have finally listened

🙂 they have added a status application to not recieve colds or msg’s from free users

thanx you achat

Alyse
    Participant

Kudos to the dev team for listening.  It's been a long time coming.  I look at it as a giant leap in the right direction, so thanks A-team.

The options, on the other hand…leave me wanting more. Like Medjai, I would also like the option of only being available to friends/lovers/spouses.  (I do see that starting problems, too.  People begging/pestering to be put on lists so they can have contact.  I don't like the lists to begin with;  I don't like labeling my friendships or giving them status…but that's just me.  I digress.) 

Secondly, I don't like that it makes me look as if I'm in a room.  I'd hate to have to explain myself to a friend I was scheduled to meet that I wasn't actually in a room…merely afk.  Friendships here are treasured and sometimes fragile, so I doubt I'll be using the busy button.  Maybe offer a different color?  I don't know.

Finally, if this is the answer to having time to answer messages and change before becoming available for chat, I'll pass.  Again because I don't want my friends to misunderstand my status.  Would it be possible to not show up green until I hit the 'partner search' button when first logging on?  That would give me enough time to reply to any messages and change my clothes/background. 

Lover
    Participant

Hm, I'm bit unsafe what to think about. It's ok to block cold invites, but messages? It seems to me, they didn't listen to us, it is more a way to get more prem members.

Rukya
    Participant

there is new busy state ?

jessiku
    Participant

well most free users dont msg me they cold so it benefits me because of that, whre as some free users can be talkative and nice which is a downside to those that want to be premium so i do understand what you mean xx

medjai
    Participant

Well they just implemented it and like every new thing it's not perfect, just give it time they will probably upgrade it 

medjai
    Participant

Yes Rukya, u'll find a new “Zzz” button and you can set it to block all incoming messages and invites or blkcing just the free users ones.

hentaiboy69
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.