Skip to content

xShezaWolfx. Bye and Back.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Introduce yourself xShezaWolfx. Bye and Back.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    xShezawolfx
    Participant

wishing you all a great life
    ill be leaving achat with 6 friends who have grown tired of being bashed and not being able to enjoy achat as it was ment,
    so im done with the hassle

Lover
    Participant

If you think you and your friends have to go, we can’t stop you. I only can give my best wishes, hoping you find what you are looking for and live the life you want to live.
    Just know, we are working in the background to stop this all – there may not be any room in AChat for those who just play their own dirty games. Maybe you wait a few days to see if it all comes to a good end?
    If so, you’re always welcome and if you think you have to go, you’re welcome to if you come back 🙂

Take care and have fun Sheza 🙂

AusWoody
    Participant

AWWWWW Sheza you will be missed and im sorry to see you leave as well as your 6 friends

🙁

Personally i wouldn’t let anyone drive me out or deprive me of the friends i’ve made here.

your more than welcome in the achat square there is no bullying in there (well except for mine lol)

Just use your ignore button and hang with us in the square were good people and open and friendly as you know.

i guess this just shows the true colours of the LOVING and CARING available ,
    i wont waste my breath commenting except to say join at your own risk,
    not a group i would recommend to anyone
    who enjoy fucking with peoples minds and destroying others for their own sick pleasure

and yes i know the mods will jump up and down and remove this

Moderated by Brandybee.

Brandybee
    Participant

I echo Lover and wish you all well.

We don't want anyone to leave and find any verbal abuse or bullying totally abhorrent.  Please send your chat logs and complaint via the Achat support above. Please also use your ignore button.
    We don't want these people to think they can drive people away from Achat and need to give a very clear message that this behaviour will not be tolerated ever.

Good Luck in all you do and I hope you all change your mind.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

xShezawolfx

Don't let ignorance drive you out for something you enjoy  just ignore the idiots

we know there many of them on here  ignore them ,, Idiots will always be idiots …

hope you stay  I do like the poems you post  ..wishing you all the best on whatever you do  …Foxy Roxxy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Sheza, I'm sorry to hear this is your last decission to avoid them and their bullying you and your friends!

As Lover said, we are working to help AChat team to get rid of this situation and I hope we can solve it very soon to give you the chance to come back and enjoy something you like.

Best think you and your friends can do, is sent yours chatlog to the support and let them investigate on this. More info they have, more they can work fastern and collect clues of their actions.

After thuis, I wish we can continue to see you in the square and soon again on Achat!

Best wishes and big warm hugs!

jvhelvis1979
    Participant

Its sad to see that people getting it done
    to leave people from Achat
    it very common with some members

and don't show some respect to the good
    who are maybe a little vulnerable in there mind.

i wish you all the best Sheza
    and take care of yourself

Jeremy

xShezawolfx
    Participant

well seems I will be staying in achat for awhile thanks to you that posted

jayc
    Participant

just finished reading this thread and cheered that you decided to stay 🙂

Don’t let the doom clouds and bullies get you down. ;D

Anonymous

That's the spirit. Rebels don't run sugar. ♥

AusWoody
    Participant

Happy to hear Sheza
    Hugs and kisses

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Sheza 😉
    It was the right decision and I hope, your friends stay too!!!

old_goat
    Participant

Glad you reconsidered.
    Always good to have you here.

Brandybee
    Participant

Yehaw.

😉

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Glad  you are staying  I know things  happen and some time we need to  take time  off  but  dont let 
    others stop you  from enjoying what you  do  Glad you are staying wishing you the best

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.