Skip to content

C. – Collecting ideas for new Group play

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Polls C. – Collecting ideas for new Group play

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

Well , exept if they added it and didnt tell us , 4some dont exist in this game so why talk of them ?

SireniaAilyn
    Participant

{AChat only has 3 avatars per group session}

As for my idea of a simple pose,I would like to see the “dinner date” mentioned previously with those poses mention,but it would be nice to see a foreplay version AND a down and dirty version.One pose would be M1 laying on his back on the table with legs hanging off or planted in 2 seperate chairs.Female is giving him a blow job as she is being reamed anally or vaginally by M2.Another pose idea would  be  M1 sitting in a chair while female is riding him vaginally,and M2 has the chair leaned back on its back 2 legs,holding them both up in the chair as he reams her anally.

Brandybee
    Participant

In this topic we collect ideas for new Group play. All suggestions which have already been made are listed here.
    The suggestions are taken and added to the next poll.

Here is what we need:
    A short name for the suggested pose.
        include a short (5-10 lines) description of the base pose, and the actions.
        Limit 3 suggestions max per member.
        Post a photo (Optional)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

About the suggestion for Group play……..never forget to write for which group (MFF, MMF, MSS, etceteara!) you want to see released the pose you suggest! and, of course, if you want it for more orientation!

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

How about we have some water guns and do a group play 

Zuzannah
    Participant

Water Guns.  😮

Got one of those already Roxxy.    Especially after a few drinks.   

Sorry.  English Humour again.  (Should come with a Warning)  HEHEHEHE !

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

Rofl ZU  I hope you shot it  on the dot after a few drinks hahaha

foxman57
    Participant

I THINK THAT IS A GREAT IDEA. WAY TO GO…… 🙂

Brandybee
    Participant

Great idea Its always nice to start and end a session with a cuddle.  Foreplay and afterplay is always important in my eyes.
    Lets hope the Achat Gods materialise it for all group action.
    Well Done, keep the ideas coming.

SteveW
    Participant

I had an idea for something, but I'm not sure if they can implement it.

A private room that people can be invited into in groups of say six people or maybe more, so that they could either have some privacy to talk, or simulate an orgy or agang bang if they wished, using the existing poses..
    It could be a room that users need to purchase, and or a Premium perk.

I think it would be very popular with a lot of people, since I quite often see and hear people wishing that they could have more people involved than the game currently allows.

People in that room could either actively participate in the play, or act as voyeurs if that is what they want to do, or just wait their turn to participate in the play.

Lover
    Participant

SteveW, don't ask if its possible. Every idea is welcome

We had asked for rooms for more people and gangbang rooms and they said, they would work on it. Well..they said it 2 or 3 years ago

JohnSena
    Participant

Why the developers dont give some feedback? Maybe some form of developer diary will be a good idea.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.