Skip to content

Camera angle glitch, helpfull tip.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Camera angle glitch, helpfull tip.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kingdustin
    Participant

I did not know were to put this so I am making a new topic. With the camera angle glitch still out for the new rooms. I found a way to fit it a little.

when your in room and angle is the wrong spot, find your avatars. line the camera at the wall they are on. move it as fair as you can to were you can see your or partners butt. slowly move it so your ( for me it was left side) faces there side. if you are move the camera left must face there left side if moving it right must face there right.

Once you done this, the camera for we went back to normal. it only took me few secant to line it up. once you understand how. It not a true Fix but it will help you to enjoy the pose and new rooms better. resting the camera will move it back the wrong spot.

this is for the pose (Against the wall.)

I hope i explained this well enough. do you can do this if ever happens to you.

on side note dose anyone know what the cause of this glitch is? and are the DEVS looking into on how to fix it?

Cheya
    Participant

Thanks for the workaround, i thought they fixed the terrace already or i accidently used your workaround already  :o. I would assume that they just didnt adjust the camera for the positions in the new rooms but i really have no idea  .

Kingdustin
    Participant

I know sure that terrace room still as the glitch, that were I found the out to temporary fix. I all so seen it happen in the Yacht  but not sure about the cabin. As I don't have the rooms so I can't check them out form my self.

Rukya
    Participant

there is another topic about this problem in this section .

Kingdustin
    Participant

thanks  Rukya I know about it , but this is not discussion, I'm giving  everyone  little advice on how to put the camera back to normal for bit. I would love to here if anyone gets it work like I did.

Rukya
    Participant

i can tell you that it work  i do like this when it happen to me 

Kingdustin
    Participant

your welcome then. I glad that I could be of some use to every one. please spread the word more attention this gets maybe the dev will fix it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.