Skip to content

Can i use a prepaid credit card?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums FAQ Can i use a prepaid credit card?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ashlii
    Participant

Can i use a prepaid credit card?

I just bought a prepaid credit card, for my upgrade.
    Can i use it on here? I’ve heard i’ve can.
    I don’t know if i can post this here but i really need help on this!

Lover
    Participant

Hello ashlii,

as you also posted in the other topic, vanilla prepaid cards obviously don't work. ccbill says, each prepaid card, having a sign from mastercard/visa is working – but it's wrong.
    The A-Team also wants to ask ccbill about more details, hope we get an answer soon.

If anybody knows about working/non working prepaid cards, please post it here.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Isn't it better to post in the other thread and close this one!? afterall theyt have the same subject and i don't want to see people getting crazy searching for the same thing!

ashlii, is it ok for you if we close this thread and remind all here!?

https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,2622.msg57724.html#msg57724

ashlii
    Participant

i commented on another post, but i got my answer gahh and i was gonna get the other prepaid card

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Hope the answer was in time before you get the other card, ashlii!

Lover
    Participant

Susy has talked to ccbill. This answer she has got:

“CCBill accepts pre-paid cards that are issued by Visa or MasterCard. However, pre-paid cards sometimes have restrictions on how the cards may be used. Clarification on this would be best provided by having the customer contact the issuer of the card directly with any specific questions.

If a customer's pre-paid card is declined by us, they can contact our Customer Support team to see if the transaction can be pushed through manually. Many pre-paid cards used recycled numbers. This can sometimes cause fraud scrubbing systems to decline transactions. In some instances, we are able to override the decline, but it may be necessary for the customer to contact the issuer of the card.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.