Skip to content

Game idea. Change Clothing without Chat Interruption.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game idea. Change Clothing without Chat Interruption.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Ninni
    Participant

Cant a girl get some place to dress?

Hi

i want to make proposal / start a discussion about the possibiliy to modify your Avatar without being disturbed. The reason is easy: When you log in – esspecially as a girl I think – the f irst thing is that many people start chatting to you. This is nice and you want to answer them, but you want to change clothes, try a new lingerie, put in Contaktlenses or try a new whig. Nearly impossible. I tried it with a Text in the Profil like “sorry away” or “gone shopping” most people dont see this.

So it would be nice if you can either “play” with your charakter offline or have the opition to be invisible or in some kind of “changeing room”. I now use the “robot option” to watch my cloths in peace and to test the best style, but this is not the optimum as i can only watch there and not change. Another advantage would be of course that not every pervert in here can look at my butt when i change 😉

So i hope i made my proposal understandable und would like to discuss this with other interessted people.

Dannyello
    Participant

” Robot option”?Robot Girl or Robot Boy? P.S.Robot Girl and Robot Boy are partners in chat.

Ninni
    Participant

” Robot option”?Robot Girl or Robot Boy? P.S.Robot Girl and Robot Boy are partners in chat.

Oh my god danny is everywere. Yes danny you are No1 poster here  and nowbody will take this titel away from you.

But I tried to start a serious discussion – what you maybe did not understand. So please do me a little favour and dont post again in this treat except when you have something usefull to say. You have have enough treats you started. There you can answer your own postings.

Would you be so kind? Yes?  Please.

And Danny? You dont have to acknolege this, ok.

Thank you

P.S: I dont know if you wanted to extent your fun-treat with your last statement or you just didnt know: Danny, Robot Boy/Girl or not members in the chat. They are part of the programme und do not chat except random phrases.

Dannyello
    Participant

Sorry; Dress room is necessary.Sorry again. :-*

Anonymous

Yeah he can be kind of annoying, can't he  :

I mentioned your idea a while back in my “suggestions” thread.  The guys have so much to work on here who knows when they will get to it…or if they think it is necessary…but we think it is.  Hopefully others do too.

The only change that they've made to the program recently is the ignore button.  It would be nice if they could implement some of the changes we've suggested…while also giving us the weekly shop additions.

Florent
    Participant

And … it has been suggested too, but i think it would be good to have the possibility to change clothes inside a room, and not to have to leave the room to change and then go back in the room… But sorry, i guess it's not exactly the same thing… And Ninni's idea is good, you should listen to it !

Anonymous

Ninni is talking about changing in the “chat” area.
    You're talking about changing in the “room”.

Now you've got things all confused 

Florent
    Participant

That's why i said : « But sorry, i guess it's not exactly the same thing… »

I just thought it would be good to remain that idea, because after all we're talking about changing clothes, but as I also said : Ninni's idea is probably better and  more important…

Anonymous

I know…just giving you a hard time 

Shouldn't you be talking to ana?

Ninni
    Participant

Thank you bobbler for this helpful answer. I was going to delete my post just to stop this annyoing kid. But I think he would have continued posting anywhere.

I think the only way is to compleatly ignore hin. But this will cost nerves. Any bets how many minutes it takes till hier postes here again with another childish statement. I would say 28 Minutes max. This guy is going to kill this forum.

For the Info:
    Thank you. Ich havent read all the other things as this forum is a little hard to navigate and read.
    It would be nice if they  impelment this. A sort of black curtain over the picture of the avatar would maybe help enough, so everybody would be shure of an absence. This shouldnt be so difficult.

And i hope for you guys they will find some more usefull things to dress (and  a little black one for the girls, bäh a short suit in black with red stripes who approved this?)

oh now its really some traffic here lol the forum lives yeah

Ninni
    Participant

now you make me greedy. Changing in the room would be superb too, but i think this will be difficult to do.

Florent
    Participant

now you make me greedy. Changing in the room would be superb too, but i think this will be difficult to do.

Well i'm sure it wouldn't be impossible, but yes it would take time to be created. That's precisely why i said your idea was more urgent : i'm sure it would be easier to do, and more necessary too right now !

Anonymous

Yes Ninni the forum has a little life right now 

I saw your new topic & decided to reply, Flo can't get to sleep, & you must be up late too 

Ninni
    Participant

@bobbler

yes i am up a little late i am chatting with a guy from westcoast canada so thats 9 hours behind my time lol

Now i am going to look if he is there.

Good night

wordhunter
    Participant

Well, I see Ninni and Bobbler are revitalizing the forum 

I support Ninni's idea as well, I think though it will be pretty hard to implement a 'changing room'… Maybe the best solution would be to allow some offline character customization (as per the other suggestion of Ninni).

Slightly offtopic, but still on the subject of clothing… I would be sooo nice if we could actually take off one piece at a time in rooms (both for ourselves and our partner)!

P.S. And about Danyello… You know, funnily enough, he performs a very important role here – the whole community bands together and becomes much closer while fighting against him 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.