Skip to content

Game idea. Change Clothing without Chat Interruption.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Game idea. Change Clothing without Chat Interruption.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@ word:

Revitalizing the Forum?  I'm up over 100 posts!  More of you need to post more often to help me “revitalize” this place 

Vera90
    Participant

I just wanted to bump this

Usually as soon as I log on I get 10 people starting chatting with me instantly.
    I hate being impolite and I usually try to at least give a short reply but it is not always possible – especially when I just want to dress up, which can take a while even without being disturbed

Wouldn't it be a good idea to just add some sort of invisible mode (maybe just visible to people on your friends/lover/spouse lists)? This way one could also just enter the game and maybe search for someone without getting instantly spammed.

Anonymous

good idea Vera and we've been asking for that for a *looooooong* time. i think over a year now and other people, like you, bring it up again occasionally
    don't hold your breath  :

and btw…welcome to the forum 

Bear
    Participant

LOL…must be an old thread to see your reference to reaching a 100 posts;

But a “entry hall” so to speak,…chance to change,..read messages respond without the invites created by the fresh meat syndrome would be appealing

Lover
    Participant

Welcome Vera
    Yes, we asked for this and will ask again!!

There is still my idea to link the room with a changing room. You can enter the room to redress, to read your “news” and also change clothes for having fun with your friends

TightFit74
    Participant

I think that's an excellent idea. Just a nice, secluded place where you can change, update and be safe from unwanted invites or chat requests. Could be set up the same way as you enter a room now, but then for just 1 person. So the character editor is in a seperate room.

wildflower
    Participant

Offline customizing

Hello dears :-*

i enjoy to take some time for try out a new outfit, lingerie, make up or whatever. Unfortunately it’s ony possible when i am online in the chat. I guess it’s more relaxing when thats possible by a login to the website, but not must log in to the chat…thats would be great….
    kisses

TightFit74
    Participant

A request made several times before, but so far unanswered by the dev -team. It would be nice to hear if they have considered the option and/or possibilities.
    It can be a pest when you are deciding on your outfit for the night and having to deal with chat request and cold invites. It takes time to get ready and it spoils the mood really.
    Maybe Susy_a can be the courier of this most wanted option. It would make a lot of people a lot more at ease if they could decide themselves when they want to show themselves in the search options…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Not much more needs to be said except that I agree this should be implemented. If not offline then at least invisible.

Adera
    Participant

I like the invisible or hidden idea and I think that would be the best approach at it. Doing it offline seems kinda odd since you would somehow be a little online then so you'd have access to the clothes and things you've bought anyway.

PseRamesses
    Participant

this is exactly the reason for my previously posted idea with different “buttons” in the game tht u can chose from depending on wht u wanna do 😉

apollo13nut
    Participant

Offline customization would never work. A two step log-in however would. A true offline option does not work because you do not have access to your account information (subscription, clothes, etc). If the “offline” gave you access to everything, but you didn't own the clothes or make up, it would cause a major error…so the only true way to solve this is to log in to customize, but you aren't seen in the searches….you'd need a button that says “make me visible” or something (the second log-in) when you are finished customizing.

However, the ability to customize the avatar without being interrupted would be wonderful.

wildflower
    Participant

Change clothing without Chat Interruption.

why its only possible to change the clothes online at the chat???

I guess its more comfortable to try out some outfits offline from the chat…what do you think???

Janine Dee
    Participant

The trick is that AChat stores everything on their servers. It's really the only option they have to keep people from trading clothes between themselves and such.

But we've all wanted something along those lines for awhile now really. Just a way to get dressed without having several hundred “Hi”s and Cold Invites coming after you. The option that seems more likely is an invisible mode when you are in the character editor, but even that isn't considered likely as it's looking like AChat wants their lists looking as full as possible for as soon and as long as they can.

wildflower
    Participant

okay…i understand…the unvisible mode is a good idea…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.