Skip to content

Can’t login in. Wrong Username or Password.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Can’t login in. Wrong Username or Password.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zoerink
    Participant

in forum i have diferent password but in the site and the game must be the same.

In the site and the game must be the same password, if doesnt work maybe is some problem with the program, did you try to unistall and reinstall the program?

Good luck

Brandybee
    Participant

Hi ya  kristen00,

Try  the caps lock isn't accidently on or off when you try and log in.

If none of these suggestions work, it may be a glitch in the system.

On the top bar  here, where it says Forum, Shop, etc..  you will also see  “Support”  Send them a quick explanation and they will check the system. Also ask them to reset your username and password. They will forward your new password to your email.

This may take a couple of days or so,  if you do not hear anything, keep resending your request. Sometimes they do get busy.
    On receipt of the email,  reset the password to your own. Hopefully you will be able to log into the game again soon.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Anonymous

As well as ensuring that the caps lock isn't on, if you have a multi-language keyboard and/or have different input languages setup, make sure that it is set to the correct language.

Anonymous

I installed a new client on old laptop. I couldn't log in. I was able to fix the problem by exiting the client and then allowing the update patcher to run. Once the patches were installed everything was fine.  Just a quick note in case anyone else has this problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.