Skip to content

Can’t save outfit and backgrounds and action moves

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Got any problems running AChat? Can’t save outfit and backgrounds and action moves

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Laverne_Cox
    Participant

the game is unable to save my my choices, on clothes, the save wheel continues to turn and if I log off, when I log in again, all changes are wanished, on backgrounds I can’t save the chosed one, and if it saved me and others only can see the basic background, on character action moves, when try to save they come back to the basic two!

Michelle989
    Participant

I would suggest reloading the game, and if that failed download the game again and re-install, the game remembers you last clothing options and everything you have purchased, you can log in from any computer in the world and your appearance will be as you left it

Laverne_Cox
    Participant

Tried on 3 different PC:
    1) acer nitro 5 W11
    2) hp old laptop W10
    3) hp tower W7
    on all three PCs i uninstalled the game and reinstalled again, no results!

Vaughan

Please report the matter to Achat’s Support on the Menu bar at the top of this page.
    They should be able to advise you to resolve the matter and please let us know what they say.

Thanks and Good Luck.

Michelle989
    Participant

Did you download the file again Laverne? Perhaps the file was corrupted on the original download if you used it on all 3 laptops?

Laverne_Cox
    Participant

someone, I don’t know who, but I guess one of the Achat staff, solved my problem, thanks!

Vaughan

That’s Great news.
    Thanks for letting us know.
    Happy Achatting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.