Skip to content

Why does AChat Censor some Profile, Forum and Chat Messages?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Why does AChat Censor some Profile, Forum and Chat Messages?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

I support their fight against the whores too. I'm bothered by them and they have a negative influence on the experience of the game. Indeed, tell them, warn them, ban them…

Bear
    Participant

I don't worry of them,…ignore their advances…make it clear I do not even consider buying sex

My only concern here, is there a triggering phrase, or is this random over ride of the banner?
    they have no business in meddling with my banner if I have not hit on the phase, to advertise this place.

I WOULD LIKE A COMMENT ON THIS FROM THE ACHAT TEAM!

PLEASE,
    Tom you out there? Willing to respond to this?

Adera
    Participant

I think its quite a good step against whores even if I thought it was kinda fun to read their prices.

I don't really care much about this but then I'm not very affected either.

Lover
    Participant

The question is not, do those whores  interfere me. As I wrote, it's so much easier for me – I know I never pay so I don't need to talk to them.

But if the A-Team decides to fight against them (this I support) they should not make it half-hearted. That's never a good decision.
    It's like “Please wash me, bud don't make me wet.”

TightFit74
    Participant

I'm wondering what makes them communicate so little. They didn't inform us on censoring banners, nor are they reacting on forum. Feels a bit like the general chat. Suddenly it was there and suddenly it was gone. From a professional view, creating suspense and confusion doesn't help to create a stabile atmosphere. Keeping people guessing and not being open about the things they do, turns customers away instead of attract them.

apollo13nut
    Participant

Oh, I completely agree….they USED to put the “next pose” on the site with a release date….now they don't…..They give and take without warning, they ignore the forum….When my subscription expires, if they still treat us that why, I'll move to Red Light Center.

Lover
    Participant

Though I still don't like the way they used…
    it's funny to read all these “I love AChat” banners
    Thinking about starting a conversation with “I love Achat too…”

apollo13nut
    Participant

The problem with that, Lover, is that the user is not aware that they have been “censored” until a third part tells them. And I have told a few people that have been censored, only to be called a “mean liar” and a hurtful person….so saying “i love achat too…” would be confusing to them

Lover
    Participant

Yes, confusing was my intention If I am sure they are just cheap whores it's ok to confuse them. On the other hand, I don't spend my worthful time with them so I don't do it.

Bear
    Participant

Again is there something triggering this, or a random occurrence?

Adera
    Participant

Probably something like “A$”.

Lover
    Participant

@ Bear
    Tight tested it:

It is indeed the use of A$ in the banner that gets them censored. I changed my banner, added A$ and it is visible as “I love AChat”.

Perhaps there is yet another trigger?

TightFit74
    Participant

I'll try a few options…

TightFit74
    Participant

I found another combinbation. But I am not sure if it is wise to publish it. Might give the whores a chance to work around…

TightFit74
    Participant

This combination is also censored when entered in the “country” and “city” fields.
    The field becomes blank, instead of a commercial for AChat.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.