Skip to content

Why does AChat Censor some Profile, Forum and Chat Messages?

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Forum News Why does AChat Censor some Profile, Forum and Chat Messages?

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Glane
    Participant

Ok, I understand.

Thanks for the answers.
    I'll keep you informed if I finally make that blog thing concrete.

Lover
    Participant
    Covems
    Participant

Not being able to put links in our profiles is probably AChat being proactive.  Otherwise we would have unscrupulous types directing us to sites we'd prefer not to visit.  I'm fine with that.

Lover
    Participant

They linked the shop in the character editor. So it is possible to link the forum too.
    It's ok for me too to block links in banner or profile.

I like your idea Concerto. A big improvement for the interface.

Urban
    Participant

Not being able to put links in our profiles is probably AChat being proactive.  Otherwise we would have unscrupulous types directing us to sites we'd prefer not to visit.  I'm fine with that.

Agree ! Please keep the link bane.

trike_riding
    Participant

I have a link to my web page on my info. page it's just a place I work on over the years to build up. But I was kind of thinking the same thing. I was looking around on facebook, to see if there was any place to post stuff up on a social web site. To kind of point people in this direction. I did not find anything there or google also.  Any one got any ideas why this is not on public social sites??? its free advertising. Oh and hello sorry if its off topic.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

trike, are you talking about a social page of AChat in facebook or similar!?

well, first of all, i'm not sure if FB allow content like AChat, second….i had never seen social site about this type of “game” around the web, maybe just some forum. and to tell you all, i don't think it's necessary to have another forum or blog about AChat while we have our village here!

Lover
    Participant

Facebook doesn't allow sexual content, you even aren't allowed to publish nude pics.

Of course you can advertise, AChat has an own affiliate program. Look on the homepage, right side below the little vide – Webmasters
    https://funnyadultgamesplay.com/

There has been a member who wanted to start a facebook-group, but for obvious reasons there was no interest. Another member had an own blog, but just for a short time.
    I agree with HB, I don't think we need another blog/forum as we're having this one.

Though I understand trike, he has an own homepage and wants to do some advertising.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Mmmh, about affiliate i know one of them, is a web page where i post my not censored pics.

I wonder if they have ever think about some collaboration with a 3D specialized site…..there are lot of them and with some good stuff too! but let's stop here with off topic!

Anonymous

yes I have my personal web page but it's G-rated its a rescue site I have been working on . but I am also trying to build up  a GLTB rescue site also for like R- rated stuff. sorry all its to early for my brain. am I on topic?

Vaughan

Web Links, Achats Competitors names and certain words are not allowed in Achat’s profiles and in the chat window.
    You can see them as you write them but others cannot read it as it does not show.
    It shows as “I Love Achat” in profiles and just does not show in “chat” to others. The thing is, the person does not know until they are told but how can they be told if the person its shown or told to, has no idea either.

If I remember some words were disallowed on profiles such as “CAM” in them… so came, camera. Camel etc…
    I think it was to avoid pics and vids being advertised & sold, which is against Achat’s TOS.

No one knows the banned words in the game or in forum.

One of the words in old forum was “minor” – it changed to “little” by default I believe which made the sentence nonsense on occasions.

Most find out on their profiles when their friends tell them … They see their description as they wrote it but others see it as “I LOVE ACHAT”

So its always worth checking, some of the words appear quite harmless and hard to figure out why banned.

Vaughan

There are also words that appear to be disallowed in Forum Titles.
    I found one recently by a process of elimination and there is no real rhyme or reason to it.
    Another of Achat’s mysteries.
    If this happens to you, you will find the topic will disappear and default to Achat’s Home Screen. Try if possible to back space and get the URL.
    Sometimes I can retrieve it as Moderator but often it goes into that mysterious Black Hole never to be seen again.
    Unfortunately, there is no facility to search for these “hidden” posts.

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.