Skip to content

Chain Story of Linda Robinsion

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Erotic Stories Chain Story of Linda Robinsion

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Derek25
    Participant

This is chain story… Anybody can continue the story. Please keep your part good descriptive.
    ===============================================================

My car was less than a year old and was still on warranty. I'd been told by the salesman that I had free towing service if anything happened and if the agency was closed I could just call anyone and have the car towed up to two hundred miles. I would have to pay the people that towed me but as long as I had a receipt I'd be immediately reimbursed. Also, because the car was under warranty the cost of repair wouldn't be charged against me. The agency preferred if possible that I have the car towed to their place or to my own and if it was at home they'd come get it.  I checked battery and fuel tank and found ok.

I called and waited for an answer. After few rings I heard “Hello, How can I help you?”. I replied, “I am Linda Robinson speaking.My car has stopped working, its look like engine problem.I am not sure about it” The operator told me the diagnostic showed everything was okay and that I'd have to take it to a dealer. I asked for a tow and they told me a tow truck would be to me in less than thirty minutes then I began to feel better.

I lighted cigarette  and thinking about my past, my divorce. My divorce had been settled five years earlier and I'd only had two dates in that five years. I was due for some attention and because I'm forty-seven year it isn't easy to get dates, or at least not where I live.

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I decided to try online chatting  so as I am going through the yellow pages.
    I came about a date site  called  Achat,

Try exciting interactive virtual sex with real partners! 
    Hot virtual sex . I saved the  name of this place so when I  go  home

I will  give it a  try

Derek25
    Participant

I experimented with cyber sex a few times but always felt empty afterwards. After a few bad experiences,I decided it wasn't for me. I am bored with my reality life as well as 2nd life.

I had just got up,I had showered and was leafing through an erotic magazine as I ate my breakfast when an interesting advertisement caught my eye:

PARTICULAR STRICT AND DEMANDING MISTRESS ASSISTED BY HER MOTIVATED TEAM WILL ORGANIZE YOUR NEXT VACATION. YOUR DESTINATION WILL BETHE RESORT OF ‘‘THE TORMENTED LADY’’.

THE RESORT IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR UNATTACHED FEMALES. COUPLES AND MEN NEED NOT APPLY. THE MISTRESS DOES NOT TOLERATE TIME – WASTERS.

Brandybee
    Participant

Linda Robinson looked at it again and decided she may apply at a later date, but then another advert caught her eye.

“Guy, 30, straight, GSH, looking for a travelling partner for a long weekend away. Partly business but also time for pleasure”

That looked interesting. She checked the dates. She was free too. She thought she might email him and see how their first contact went.

A shiver of excitement ran through her, it would be nice to be the centre of someone’s attention again. It had been awhile since she had felt attractive to someone.

She wrote her reply to his ad,  hesitated,  walked round the room looking at her PC a couple of times, then with a determined gait, slammed her finger on the enter button.

It was sent, now all she had to do was wait for his reply….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.