Skip to content

SM. Pose Review Request. 116. Chained Pleasure. Giant Cock. M on Cross.

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Shemales and their lovers in AChat SM. Pose Review Request. 116. Chained Pleasure. Giant Cock. M on Cross.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Nat33
    Participant

SM. Pose Review Request. 116. Chained Pleasure. Giant Cock. M on Cross.
    This pose is for a Dominant Shemale.
    Price: 449 A$

PRICE: 449A$
    This pose can be found in “Scenes” of the in-game Achat shopping Mall, MS Section – Box 9. SM & Fetish.

This is a general request for someone in the MS community to review this pose please when they get a suitable opportunity and post it in this topic.
    It’s fairly simple to do.

1. As you “Play” the game and find a willing partner, please list the actions on the both sides.
    2. Then write a short paragraph of 1 to 6 sentences about what you like about the pose, what you don’t and if it can be improved.
    3. Let your (un/identified) partner do the same kind of review that you have and post with yours.
    4. Both give it a star rating. If it differs with your partner, rate it the lowest star.
    5. Identify if a good buy for a new join in the initial A$1,000 gift they receive and what section it can be bought in the Achat Mall if not identified already.
    6. Can you confirm if the Giant cock version is the same as the normal cock version?

There are examples of MF pose reviews in the Woman with man in AChat section of Forum by Vaughan & JessiCapri to give you an idea of what to do.

STAR RATING:
    1 Star. – No. Hate it. Don’t bother – its rubbish.
    2 Stars. – Yes. Didn’t like it much. Will buy it if I have A$ to waste.
    3 Stars. – Yes. Liked it. Will use this occasionally but other poses need collecting first.
    4 Stars. – Yes. Really liked it. Will use regular. A good add to my collection.
    5 Stars. – Yes. Excellent. A must have. Will use this often.

X Ref: MS. Pose Review. 114. Chained Pleasure. M on Cross. A$299. Box 9. SM & Fetish.

Zuzannah
    Participant

This is ok if you are Dominant.  (I'm not).  So.  I won't be buying it.

Doesn't mean though that I won't use it, if I'm told to……….nicely.  Hehehe.    😮

Nat33
    Participant

I bought it because I bought all!
    These are the same actions as the “normal” version, but with a partner who took vitamins for his sex  8)

FoxyRoxxy
    Participant

I was  going to say something of the photo but i better not hahah      X  X

any pose is better then no pose ..

zoerink
    Participant

I bought it because I bought all!
    These are the same actions as the “normal” version, but with a partner who took vitamins for his sex  8)

What i think is that is so much expensive for just “some vitamines” as you say Nat.

I didnt buy same poses just with some vitamines for 499, i think is really expensive, but is just my opinion.

hugs :)

Nat33
    Participant

Yes Zoerink too much expensive :(

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Honestly talking, buying all this giant cock versions is just a waste of A$ if you are an old member of AChat, while it's reasonable if you join
    ed recently and don't have the original one.

Now I ask to dev-team……why, instead of working on a mere copies of something we have and let us buy them for lots of bucks, didn't they work to adapt poses on different size of cock and tits!? May I have an answer, please?

Zuzannah
    Participant

I've bought the other Two.  Yes they were expensive but, they fit into my way of playing.  This one however doesn't unfortunately.  Even if the Shemale was tied up I don't really think I would even buy it then.  I have voted Beautiful for some Fun.  But thinking about it now I think I would vote for Only if you have to much Achat $.  Too late now.    ::)

Rukya
    Participant

Voted no because the tied guy (DarthVader) is about to tell the Tgirl (Lukie Cockwalker) “Look my saber, i'm your father”  ;D

Nat33
    Participant

Voted no because the tied guy (DarthVader) is about to tell the Tgirl (Lukie Cockwalker) “Look my saber, i'm your father”  ;D

;D LOL ;D

Zuzannah
    Participant

I'm laughing when writing this…… Rukya.  Don't forget the Darth's deep Breathing.   hehehe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6hTVxGKbTE

And he's obviously begging for a bit of  “How's your Father”    ;D ;D ;D

Nat33
    Participant

I tested the giant cock of my lover this morning! really big anyway !!! expensive but … BIG !!!

388490bigcock1.jpg

133823bigcock2.jpg

703836bigcock3.jpg

814403bigcock4.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.