Skip to content

Changes in AChat 2.0

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Changes in AChat 2.0

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    skal
    Participant

ِAll suggestions seem useful
    I  would add these two:

1- Adding a sitting  option in locations/cities like sitting on a bench or on the fence. let alone tables for drinks if possible of course.
    2- I do not want others to see the poses that I have. Can that be hidden.

StevieSucks
    Participant

Instead of slapping the ass over and over until you click again to make it stop, how about it does like 1-3 good slaps.

JessiCapri
    Participant

ِAll suggestions seem useful
    I  would add these two:

1- Adding a sitting  option in locations/cities like sitting on a bench or on the fence. let alone tables for drinks if possible of course.
    2- I do not want others to see the poses that I have. Can that be hidden.

I Second that!!

Corina_33
    Participant

A suggestion. I would you to increase inactivity from 5 minutes … at least 10 minutes. Time is too short. If I go to the bathroom … I don’t want to be like Speedy Gonzales. Maybe for men 5 minutes is enough sometimes 🙂 … but for women … nope. 🙂
    I don’t want to end up carrying my laptop in the toilet! 🙂

JessiCapri
    Participant

I agree….a longer timer for inactivity.

Block what poses we own in public but allow us to know if straight/bi/gay.

From lobby allow us to see start date on achat.

Corina_33
    Participant

Yeap ! And start date..and we to be able to write more information in our profile !
    I cant talk to anyone without being interrupted by “colds”. It would be good to have a PM ..both in cities and in the lobby.

JessiCapri
    Participant

I enjoy no PM when public and private. Please don’t change this. Means I am busy. Leave a message.

Corina_33
    Participant

I wanted to say that if I want to talk to someone, I don’t have to move away to a place where no one is.
    In another game there is this.Local and Pm and Group chat.

JessiCapri
    Participant

Yes, Corina and World Chat too. But there is no way to keep from getting outside messages in that place either. V and I enjoy not receiving whispers from others while roomed. We like our bubble. So I’d rather move away to private area so not overheard than risk losing that option. Don’t misunderstand, I can see how it could be inconvenient. And I watch many as they leave a room to go check lobby for messages. I am just very careful about what I wish for now. If we could gain one without losing another that would be perfect, but I doubt that the game would be able to tell the difference between being in a public place and being roomed. And does that mean we would get cold invites from anyone who sees us online and not just seeing us in public place? I get plenty of cold invites in the lobby.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.