Skip to content

Character Picture Upload fails

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Slip of the pen (Report bugs) Character Picture Upload fails

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cheya
    Participant

Hello Everyone

I’ve been trying ( with 4 different browsers ) to access the “Character Picture Upload” on the website but all i get is an empty achat background screen without any options, i was wondering if anyone else shared that issue or if it might be just a temporary hickup of the website itself since it’s extremely annoying. Oh and yes, the web panel itself runs fine for every other option.

Thanks in advance

🙂
    Kisses

Covems
    Participant

Miss Cheya…

I just gave it a whirl and experienced no problems.  I did notice that the page took a few seconds to change.  You may want to submit a support ticket and go for an answer from the AChat Gods themselves.

Lover
    Participant

Hi Cheya,

icebox (another german member) and I have the same troubles with gifting system. we just get the red empty background when we have chosen a member to gift. I also tried it with different browsers, updated windows 8 several times, restarted… I'm having this issue for weeks now and have sent a ticket to support yesterday. If there are any news, I'll let you know.

Just checked it, it's the same with character picture for me.

Lover
    Participant

I got the solution! While writing I got an idea, tried it and it works now!

I'm using hbv antivir and browser protection was activated. I reactivated it and now everything is working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.