Skip to content

City Meeting place Date game 2017

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events City Meeting place Date game 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    tangoracer
    Participant

Right now that the Mods are definatly doing the drew,
    You can add me into the list. The date games are always good fun with the right people.

Minni91 Has said she will do it too so add her please.

thank you Tango 

DarkSpeider
    Participant

So on the list so far
    Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

Dalcimer                                                                        DarkSpeider
    Vaughan                                                                        Brandybee
    santony85                                                                     Minni91
    RickTQ                                                                           BellaDonna99
    tangoracer

Come on ladies we need more of you to join up

raluca93
    Participant

Hi folks:)
    if i may, i would like to participate . seems you need one more chick

LaidBackJim
    Participant

Im in as well..

beeatrix
    Participant

Sounds like fun, I'm in!

anna941
    Participant

sure why not

Brandybee
    Participant

Volunteers for dates on the list so far: 

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

1. Dalcimer                                                                        DarkSpeider
    2. Vaughan                                                                         Brandybee
    3. santony85                                                                       Minni91
    4. RickTQ                                                                           BellaDonna99
    5. tangoracer                                                                      Mesmerized
    6. LaidBackJim                                                                    raluca93
    7.                                                                                      beeatrix
    8.                                                                                      anna941

Come on Guys & Gals we need more of you to join up

Bearded_man
    Participant

OK, count me in 

Brandybee
    Participant
    CITY MEETING PLACE – MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is Saturday 24th June 2017.

Volunteers for dates on the list so far: 

1. Dalcimer                                                                        DarkSpeider
    2. Vaughan                                                                        Brandybee
    3. santony85                                                                     Minni91
    4. RickTQ                                                                          BellaDonna99
    5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
    6. LaidBackJim                                                                   raluca93
    7. Bearded_Man                                                                 beeatrix
    8.                                                                                     anna941

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE AT 8pm UK Time on SATURDAY 24 JUNE 2017.

THE DRAW.

– Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  – everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

*RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities – you cannot room them.   SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

– Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

– Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

–  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM, and make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period and post a little report of your dates, with or without pics here in this topic.

In this Event, Please carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

raluca93
    Participant

Oh Shit

Mod Edit. LOL  Thanks Raluca, Date changed to show 2017 instead of 2014. oops

Lynn75
    Participant

Sounds like so a lot of fun @@ I would love to join in

Lynn75
    Participant

please add me ….  I can be the extra if u like

Javo
    Participant

Add me.

DarkSpeider
    Participant

Welcome Javo and Lynn75

So on the list so far

2. Vaughan                                                                        Brandybee
    3. santony85                                                                    Minni91
    4. RickTQ                                                                          BellaDonna99
    5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
    6. LaidBackJim                                                                  raluca93
    7. Bearded_Man                                                                beeatrix
    8. Javo                                                                              anna941
    9.                                                                                    lynn75

Mariann
    Participant

I will join

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.