Skip to content

City Meeting place Date game 2017

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Events City Meeting place Date game 2017

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Sounds like fun, I am down for this.

miahotcat
    Participant

Cout me in

jennifer1970
    Participant

Jennifer 

Brandybee
    Participant
    CITY MEETING PLACE – MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is Saturday 24th June 2017.

Volunteers for dates on the list so far: 

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

1. Dalcimer                                                                       DarkSpeider
    2. Vaughan                                                                       Brandybee
    3. santony85                                                                     Minni91
    4. RickTQ                                                                          BellaDonna99
    5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
    6. LaidBackJim                                                                  raluca93
    7. Bearded_Man                                                                beeatrix
    8. Javo                                                                             anna941
    9. GutZ                                                                            Lynn75
    10.                                                                                  Mariann
    11.                                                                                  miahotcat
    12.                                                                                  jennifer1970

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE AT 8pm UK Time on SATURDAY 24 JUNE 2017.
    Come on Guys & Gals we need more of you to join up

THE DRAW.

– Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  – everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

*RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities – you cannot room them.   SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

– Guys will perform a foot, body  massage or a dance. (Not Sex)

– Ladies / Shemales will perform a lap, pole dance or massage.  (Not Sex)

–  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM, and make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period and post a little report of your dates, with or without pics here in this topic.

In this Event, Please would you carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

jonnydeep123
    Participant

hi guys its sound like fun , and i'm in

jonnydeep123
    Participant

im jonnydeep i would like to join the party , thank you all

Brandybee
    Participant
    CITY MEETING PLACE – MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is Saturday 24th June 2017.

Males                                                                            Females/Shemales

1. Dalcimer                                                                       DarkSpeider
    2. Vaughan                                                                       Brandybee
    3. santony85                                                                     Minni91
    4. RickTQ                                                                          BellaDonna99
    5. tangoracer                                                                    Mesmerized
    6. LaidBackJim                                                                  raluca93
    7. Bearded_Man                                                                beeatrix
    8. Javo                                                                             anna941
    9. GutZ                                                                             Lynn75
    10. jonnydeep123                                                              Mariann
    11.                                                                                   miahotcat
    12.                                                                                   jennifer1970

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE AT 8pm UK Time on SATURDAY 24 JUNE 2017.

THE DRAW.

– Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  – everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates.

*RANDOM*  Be aware,  there is NO DISCRETION when drawing partners : you can have a  partner who is  MALE,  FEMALE or  SHEMALE.

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities – you cannot room them.   SEND THE PERSON WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

–  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM, and make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period and post a little report of your dates, with or without pics here in this topic.

In this Event, Please would you carry out the dates between  Saturday 24 June 2017 and Sunday 30 July 2017.

Brandybee
    Participant
    CITY MEETING PLACE – MEET & GREET GAME. CLOSING DATE FOR VOLUNTEERS is TOMORROW – FRIDAY 23 June 2017.

Due to unexpected commitments – The draw will take place FRIDAY 23 JUNE 2017 at 7pm (UK time)

9. GutZ                                                                             Lynn75
    10. jonnydeep123                                                              Mariann
    11.                                                                                   miahotcat
    12.                                                                                   jennifer1970

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE Friday 30 JUNE 2017 at 7pm UK Time.

THE DRAW.

– Couples are drawn by the forum MODS  – everyone once is a giver and once a receiver. So there will be two dates. (Some times, we may ask a volunteer to take on extra dates, so please indicate in your signing up post if you would be willing for an extra date)

The Only DISCRETION ALLOWED is if you have another player on IGNORE or for personal reasons like a clash of personalities – you cannot room them.   SEND THE PERSON (Moderarors) WHO IS DRAWING COUPLES A PERSONAL MESSAGE TO AVOID THIS PAIRING UP.

Brandybee
    Participant

–  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM. Please make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period (In the Event topic, the between Dates will be advertised to carry your dates) Please post a little report of your dates, with or without pics in the topic.

Please NOTE :  Sex can of course occur but only with the agreement of the dating couple. This is NOT Expected though as part of this date game.

Here are some useful free downloads should you wish to post some pics of your date for your report:

Useful FREE Downloads.

For taking images – Light Shot http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

For Editing & framing your pictures / photographs – PhotoScape
    http://photoscape.org/ps/main/afterinstall.php?v=3.6.2

For storing images and giving them a http address – Imgur  https://imgur.com
    (The http or image address is required for posting the image in forum.)

The Couples Draw.

The First name is the Giver, the second name is the Receiver. Please note some have *  = 3 dates.

1.  *Dalcimer –  beeatrix                     
    2.  *LaidBackJim – Brandybee
    3.  DarkSpeider – *Dalcimer
    4.  *beeatrix – jonnydeep123
    5.  RickTQ  –  DarkSpeider

6.  *Gutz –  jennifer1970   
    7.  *beeatrix –  Santony85
    8.  jennifer1970 – *Bearded_man
    9.  *Vaughan – raluca93
    10. jonnydeep123 –  Mariann

11. Raluca93 –  Tangoracer
    12. Santony85 –  minni91
    13. Javo – Lynn75
    14. Mesmerized – *Vaughan.
    15. *Laidbackjim – anna941

16. Mariann – *Gutz.
    17. BellaDonna99 –  rickTQ
    18. anna941 – *Dalcimer 
    19. *Gutz – miahotcat
    20. Tangoracer –  Mesmerized

21. Minni91  – *LaidbackJim
    22. Lynn75 –  *Vaughan
    23. *Bearded_man – Belladonna99
    24. Brandybee –  Bearded_man* 
    25. miahotcat – javo

Please message your partner in the game & Forum PM.    Enjoy yourselves & we all look forward to reading your date report.  HAPPY DATING.

DarkSpeider
    Participant

I want to thank all people for entering the dating game

Big Kisses from DarkSpeider

Brandybee
    Participant

24. Brandybee –  Bearded_man

I was meandering around the Achat City when I saw Bearded_man. I waved and ran over to greet him. I had met him before briefly and I was pleased to see him again.

“We won each other in the Date Game,” I told him and cheekily asked, “Would you like your Lap Dance now?”

Luckily it was perfect timing. He was free too so I invited back to my Loft House. 

Once inside, to get us both settled, I offered him a choice of wines and he chose a Red Chardonay.
    We drank, danced and chatted until it was time for my Lap Dance.

I chose the music & turned it on.  I provocatively removed some clothing but kept some on to save my blushes.

Chris Isaak – Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing [Uncensored]  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abzK_jZdKFw

Luckily,  Bearded_Man liked the tune and I began to swing to the beat, moving my hips, pouting my lips, looking at him suggestively and flirting outrageously with him. I was lost in a sexy , flirtatious world of erotic dancing.

hGsPVwf.jpg   

He appreciated my efforts and “woot wooted” in all the right places, which of course made me work even harder to give him a Lap Dance to remember.
    I Twirled and Swirled and Shimmied and Bounced around the room. I moved towards him, stroked my body then moved away from him – teasing him all the time.

Finally I sat on his lap and rubbed my boobies in his face.

Giggling I even let him fondle my Butt cheeks & Bosoms.

He seemed to enjoy it very much and at the end, took my breath away in a searing kiss.

We both giggled having had a wonderful time.

Bearded_Man is a lovely man who enjoys bird watching, erotica & knows how to treat a lady with respect. He was a complete gentleman and very interesting to talk to.

If you see him around, be sure to say “Hello.”
    Thank you for my date Bearded_man.

raluca93
    Participant

Yeah my dear friend, was a great pleasure
    I enjoyed! you got me even with Taylor Swift, one of my big Idols
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8
    the Foot massage was the top

Brandybee
    Participant

2.  LaidBackJim – Brandybee

I was in the Achat Bar & Grill when I saw a good looking guy walk in that I recognised. It was someone I knew very well, LaidBackJim.

He bought a couple of drinks and sauntered over to me.
    His blue eyes twinkled as he greeted me in his deep sexy Aussie accent and gave me one of the drinks. I smiled back, kissed him on the cheek and thanked him. He knew exactly what I would have ordered.

He sat down at my table and we chatted and teased each other.  He was my date for the evening and I had the choice of a sexy macho dance or a sensual and intimate foot massage.

His blue eyes waited questioningly as I pondered the choice. I imagined him in my mind’s eye – seeing his muscular sexy body prancing around for me in a green mankini or a strong, naked, sexy alpha male at my feet. Mmmm – that’s a very nice dilemma for a woman.
    I let him sweat a bit as we drank our wine and spoke about our busy days.

He told me he had bought a yacht which had quite an interesting name. My face broke out in a smile when he told me but then again, he explained – He told me she was elegant and sleek and had a powerful thrust.

“I ride her as much as I can,” he told me. “The only trouble is I flood her.” 
    “You must enjoy her very much,” I commented thoughtfully.
    “I love to open her up,” He grinned, “Want to see?”

It’s not every day, I get invited to a yacht so I readily agreed buying another bottle of red wine from the bar on the way out the door.
    A short time later, he was showing me around the luxurious vessel as we drank wine.

“Very impressive,” I told him.
    “Yes, she is.” He was in full charm and I was wallowing in it.

I told him, I had decided on a foot massage and before I knew it, I was whisked to the sofa, with luxurious oils, pumices, and special little foot massage tools that included little balls and ones that looked like dumb bells and multi-legged aliens with bulbous feet.

[img width=300]https://results.searchlock.com/image.php?encI=X55g%3ADDiii.%2FWBs.JvVDJN%3FKOPEHzbATbzGEIAEZ_AAebAbAtIeTThpZhT%26eKIPzFbHEeTIItApZzp_z-_HEZeIIAAeZbhe%26N4Pz%26XPeF40-BtJ-6W%2F_7+u+yQN8z-q8b080KoJI4ajhmTQxAw%26mPz%26NPX55g%25F1%25GQ%25GQW.f%2F1qWVs.JvV%25GQWV1sf9%25GQW%25GQGZzzATTAZtbbcbcz%25GQ9cazbbb.%3Dgs%26gPIfm-Y%2CHzzb.z[/img]     

Jim meticulously massaged my feet with sandalwood essential oils. His strong, manly fingers worked their magic from my heel to my toes then back again and up to my knees. I sighed in deep contentment.

My sense of smell was pleasantly assailed with the sandalwood essential oils;
    my sense of touch was rewarded by the relaxing and soothing massage on my feet and legs;
    my sense of sight was indulged by the handsome man kneeling before me;
    my sense of hearing was spoiled by the gentle twang of his sexy Aussie voice mixed with the sea lapping the hull and
    my sense of taste was cossetted by the promise of a kiss.

All in all, LaidbackJim made my time on “The Brandy” very memorable.

Before we knew it, time was getting real late and time for bed … again.

Sighs wickedly….  Just so everyone knows, he is a terrible date and one to avoid at all costs. 

Brandybee
    Participant

Just a Reminder, Please carry out your date by the end of this month if possible.
    Well done to the ones already completed. The reports are great to read.
    If any partners have not as yet made contact, please post here and hopefully we can match up other volunteers to date instead.

Thank you.

–  Please message your partners as soon as they are known, in the game and here in Forum PM. Please make every effort to complete your 2 dates within the 5 week period (In the Event topic, the between Dates will be advertised to carry your dates) Please post a little report of your dates, with or without pics in the topic.

Please NOTE :  Sex can of course occur but only with the agreement of the dating couple. This is NOT Expected though as part of this date game.

Here are some useful free downloads should you wish to post some pics of your date for your report:

Useful FREE Downloads.

For taking images – Light Shot http://app.prntscr.com/en/download.html

For Editing & framing your pictures / photographs – PhotoScape
    http://photoscape.org/ps/main/afterinstall.php?v=3.6.2

For storing images and giving them a http address – Imgur  https://imgur.com
    (The http or image address is required for posting the image in forum.)

The Couples Draw.

The First name is the Giver, the second name is the Receiver. Please note some have *  = 3 dates  Red are completed dates. .

1.  *Dalcimer –  beeatrix                     
    2.  *LaidBackJim – Brandybee
    3.  DarkSpeider – *Dalcimer
    4.  *beeatrix – jonnydeep123
    5.  RickTQ  –  DarkSpeider

6.  *Gutz –  jennifer1970   
    7.  *beeatrix –  Santony85
    8.  jennifer1970 – *Bearded_man
    9.  *Vaughan – raluca93
    10. jonnydeep123 –  Mariann

11. Raluca93 –  Tangoracer
    12. Santony85 –  minni91
    13. Javo – Lynn75
    14. Mesmerized – *Vaughan.
    15. *Laidbackjim – anna941

16. Mariann – *Gutz.
    17. BellaDonna99 –  rickTQ
    18. anna941 – *Dalcimer 
    19. *Gutz – miahotcat
    20. Tangoracer –  Mesmerized

21. Minni91  – *LaidbackJim
    22. Lynn75 Mae68 –  *Vaughan
    23. *Bearded_man – Belladonna99
    24. Brandybee –  Bearded_man* 
    25. miahotcat – javo

Please message your partner in the game & Forum PM.    Enjoy yourselves & we all look forward to reading your date report.  HAPPY DATING.

minni91
    Participant

So having been off for a week or so having been in hospital for an operation, I come back to Achat and having a nosey around I still a new friend stood on his own at the side of the street. Heading over for a little chat I find he’s just finished work and eating one of my favourite sort of pizzas – Hawaiian

We strike up a conversation and get into our love of music and gaming systems, even for an old man he’s up-to-date on his tastes. He asks nicely for a dance, seeing as we the only two interacting and I politely accepted. Having spoken about my operation and how I was recovering well, we decided we would head back to mine, to show off my moves in my new heels.

I was super nervous, this was an older man and more experience man that I was inviting over to my little apartment and I didn’t know how I would be on my feet again but I had nothing to worry about. LaidbackJim was the spot on partner; he made me feel comfortable and relaxed before I had even gotten changed.

I knew Jim liked stockings so I put my lovely little corset on with the stockings to match and a new pair of small heels to set the stockings off and headed back into the main room, I had opened up the bi-folding doors that led onto a pool with an amazing view of the hills of the country side, thankful for the sunny weather.

Sauntering over to Jim, as he sat himself on my sofa (naked I shall mention), hands on my hips I start to wiggle my hips for him, showing off all my curves. I started to sway to an imaginary rhythm in my head, letting his eyes wonder over my curves

Watching his eyes becoming fixated on my stockings I rest a leg upon his shoulder and slowly stroke down the outside of my leg and then come back up on the inside of my leg, watching his eyes following my fingers gliding along my leg over the stockings, I tease him a little longer with the stroking of my leg and then hear him comment “I can smell your perfume”.

I sit astride his legs and let him really smell the fruity smell of my perfume; it’s one of my favourite smells, not girlie but fresh and summery. “It’s fruity” I reply with a smirk, while stroking my chest spreading the scent all over. Leaning over Jim, to let him really smell the perfume, I can hear him inhaling deeply and feel him kissing my shoulder lightly.

As things start to slow down, I kiss him lightly on the lips and thank him for his time. He thanks me for the show and comments that he likes the stockings. I climb off his lap and show him to the door, on closing the door I strip out of my outfit and dive into the pool to enjoy the sunny day.

Thank You LaidbackJim for a wonderful time

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.