Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

in which case my vote slips from tux bac to my kilt 
    (just being honest in preference)

inazuma
    Participant

Why dont we have different skins? like the option to be all gold, or silver, or interesting pasterns all over your body? would make the game a lot more unique.

As a tattoo and piercing loving freak I'd love to see more of those too… but I'd rather the Dev team focus on more needed *cough cough* LGBT poses *cough cough* so I'm not that concerned by the lack of body art.

Rukya
    Participant

you can dream , they give us outfits tuesday (i love theese outfits) now i think we must wait 3 others weeks before have not a pose but just outfits

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Now we have the devil outfit for female and shemale…….looking at it on forum, it seems nice!

Janine Dee
    Participant

That would explain why I was getting “This image could not be displayed” while I was on AChat since it updated after I logged in.

Modified to add…

I GOT MY WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you development team, very, VERY happy with this. The wings especially, but the whole outfit is wonderful.

Adera
    Participant

The horns and wings looks good, though I think the top looks a bit blurry.

Glad you got your wings Janine, I'm content with the horns.

Bear
    Participant

Looks very sexy…mmm this is going to enhance some interesting RP games.

prias
    Participant

Happy to see my suggestion done yeaaahaaaaaa!!!

Janine Dee
    Participant

I'm sure more then a few souls will be sold Bear.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The horns and wings looks good, though I think the top looks a bit blurry.

Glad you got your wings Janine, I'm content with the horns.

i had see your avatar whit the horns on yesterday and it's really cute!

anyway, i'm asking my self why dev-team release only the girl/shemale version but not a male one…..maybe they gonna do it for the next week!? really dunno…..
    oh, i forget….this will mean the poll is closed too!?

Rukya
    Participant

i think there will be many succubus in achat theese days

TightFit74
    Participant

The new outfit looks awesome… Naughty, sexy, sensual… good job. And I hope you will complete the suggestion of Prias complete. Costumes for all genders, both angelic as devilish…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

AChat is falling to hell……..

a deep jump in the air and then i fall down in the middle of nowhere. all i can see are rocks around me and i can't reach them…….i hear a wing flap behind me, it coming closer and grab me by my shoulder. i look forward and my breath is cutting by a beatyfull vision of an angel in a devil form…..her horn are flaming in the dark and her majesty wing support me in the fall….i never seen a beatyfull creature like this, my blood is burning inside….

ok, just  a degree………anyway, now we need an angel!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

The new outfit looks awesome… Naughty, sexy, sensual… good job. And I hope you will complete the suggestion of Prias complete. Costumes for all genders, both angelic as devilish…

even for man, i hope! Tight, u prefer an horny and lusty demon, or a gently and cute angel!?

oh….about this and looking at the poll, it will be really nice to have the priest and the nun outfit too……wonder if a nun can resist to the touch of the evil!

TightFit74
    Participant

even for man, i hope! Tight, u prefer an horny and lusty demon, or a gently and cute angel!?

oh….about this and looking at the poll, it will be really nice to have the priest and the nun outfit too……wonder if a nun can resist to the touch of the evil!

I wonder… it will lead to seem very naughty rp ideas… Temptation for the untemptable…
    Both an angel as a devil are equally tempting… very much depending on my mood…

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.