Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

The way feet are posed any informal  footwear would look strange. Cheerleader outfits would have to involve boots.. so there are a couple of existing “Dallas Cowgirl ” styles out there which could be used.

Hmmm… was thinking that if they wanted a more festive look for the season, they ought to replace the dildo with a large candy cane.

bluedenim
    Participant

The way feet are posed any informal  footwear would look strange. Cheerleader outfits would have to involve boots.. so there are a couple of existing “Dallas Cowgirl ” styles out there which could be used.

Yea but I can't go running in any of the footwear available

Hmmm… was thinking that if they wanted a more festive look for the season, they ought to replace the dildo with a large rattan cane.

Now you're talking 
    I'll wear my elf outfit just for you. xx

Bear
    Participant

lol… well if a ratten cane works toss on that elf suit!

As to running shoes… hmm do you really be running away from this?

bluedenim
    Participant

lol… well if a ratten cane works toss on that elf suit!

As to running shoes… hmm do you really be running away from this?

Bear, I'm probably out of line here, but I'm new and young so am I allowed to ask you to room with me from here?

If Ii've done something wrong you know the answer 

Adera
    Participant

If we dressed up as cheerleaders with what we have now we'd look like strippers , that's probably fine in the NBA but not in a high school… I guess? There's barely any school teams in Sweden and even less high school cheerleading squads so I wouldn't really know, though it seems like it could've been fun being a cheerleader.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Boots for cheerleaders aren't so practice, i suppose! and yes, whit the exsisting dress, more then a cheerleader u looks like a stripper or a street hooker.

btw, bride gown will be nice combined whit the tuxedo for an hot first married night! mmmmh, thinknuing about marriage……i think lesbian or shemale can be happy for a female version of the tuxedo too! a special marriage for them! eh eh!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, cheerleaders outfit is good, but more come in my mind…..racequeen! more similar and easy to do whit the clothes we have, but we need different color and some little adds to them!

Rukya
    Participant

i dont know , i cant access to the links

Adera
    Participant

i dont know , i cant access to the links

Me neither, attachments doesn't work after all, but I'm guessing it is a fairly standard, though probably naughty cheerleading costume and bridal dress.

It could be one of these dresses… or it's a bridal dress where the concept of open back was misunderstood. :

Naughty-Bride-Costume-T8231-.jpg

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i can't see the link too……

nice dress, Adera! btw, i know this is an adult chat, so sexy clothes are the standard, but sometimes i'd like to see something “normal”, cause sometimes will be really exciting discover little by little a beatyfull body, more then see it suited in a sexy dress!
    something like this can be really cute!

Adera
    Participant

Those two dresses are beautiful, I like the bottom one the most, though I guess long flowing dresses would be hard to put into AChat.

Unhealer
    Participant

to enough boobage on the later ones, i disapprove

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Those two dresses are beautiful, I like the bottom one the most, though I guess long flowing dresses would be hard to put into AChat.

yes, probably u are right, Adera. btw, i agree whit u, i like more the last one, een the other is more easy to realize in 3d

prias
    Participant

definitively the first posted by hentai, even if it will be hard to modelize, and yes some normal female stuff will be nice too mainly because its so nice to discever how sexy and kinky a girl can be under nice and quiet first look

Bear
    Participant

Well the concept of layering women's clothing was brought up to me last night. Women's clothing are from fitting to the avatars but for the skirts. Just the same  a professional look, short skirt with heels, perhaps a tight top, but with a jacket would make a wonderful choice.

Wouldn't mind seeing the female av's wearing a guys dress shirt. There is something incredibly sexy about seeing a partner wearing my shirt even if it is ill fitting.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.