Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

*ponders the comments… then finds the edible paints…striping his pole in a festive  holiday mood of white and red..

ok set for the holidays… nice fine evilbaby… particularly like the peppermint strip  one… 2nd from the top.

bluedenim
    Participant

what's up blue!? i wasn't talking about you…..it's a quote about Sunny and her requenst, so i don't understand what is your point on it! or you are the type who don't like some little joke!?

I'm sorry sir, it was my pathetic attempt at humor sir, I apologise and await the consequences of your wrath.

*pout

hentaiboy69
    Participant

wrath!? why!? i'm not angry, you know! and i wonder why i had to invite you…..oh, wait, i know! i'm gonna eat you too! run, blue, run or i will devour you too! nom nom nom!   

(i'm in zombie mode, yeah yeah yeah!)

Unhealer
    Participant

Good… Let the hate flow through you!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i can bite u too, if u wan, Un….my appetite never ends….and you look so juicy…   

Unhealer
    Participant

gotta catch me first

hentaiboy69
    Participant

and how long did you think you can escape from me!? my servant are over any corner, they are surraunding you…….you will be mine! ah ah ah!

cough! ok, my evil side is rising too much! 

Unhealer
    Participant

it was a decoy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

You'll gonna end all your decoy, first of soon….and then….ah ah ah!

Zinah
    Participant

Well the concept of layering women's clothing was brought up to me last night. Women's clothing are from fitting to the avatars but for the skirts. Just the same  a professional look, short skirt with heels, perhaps a tight top, but with a jacket would make a wonderful choice.

Wouldn't mind seeing the female av's wearing a guys dress shirt. There is something incredibly sexy about seeing a partner wearing my shirt even if it is ill fitting.

I would enjoy greeting you at the door… In nothing but one of your shirts and pair thigh high boots.

I'd also enjoy greeting you in the paddock with my running shoes and a sport bra, too.  Just sayin'

Bear
    Participant

hmmm kneeling at the door  in boots and one of my shirts when I arrive Zinah?

Just saying.. 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

kneeling or not, it will be a really nice wellcome! and i think Bear can enjoy it so much! isn't it, my friend!?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Those two dresses are beautiful, I like the bottom one the most, though I guess long flowing dresses would be hard to put into AChat.

hard!? i don't think so! there is no action to do whit clothes on (more of them are static), so all the dev-team have to do is to make it look good, nothing more.
    looking at the dress we have for female and shemale, honestly i appreciate the hot and sexy version the dev-team offer to us, but like for the bride one, i'd like to see some “normal” version of them! plus, it will be nice if some of them don't simply look like a flat surface whit texture on it (more lingery is like it!).

Rukya
    Participant

ist just some outfits , nothing more and we dont really need them

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i know….that's an easy way to create them for dev-team but we lost a little in graphic quality, that's all

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.