Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    bluedenim
    Participant

I'd also enjoy greeting you in the paddock with my running shoes and a sport bra, too.  Just sayin'

Zinah? are you a runner in rl? I was wearing my running shoes and sports bra yesterday, was an inter-county cross-country and I came 5th!

Bear
    Participant

Indeed Hentai' either works, though kneeling clearly defines the mindset of her needs at the moment.

@Zinah… a paddock would be fine… though another race across the meadow was fun… perhaps this time to let you pace us into the woods this time, to a perfect spot  deep in the forest. 

Natalia_G
    Participant

The wedding gown idea is sexy.  Threesome with the bride and two groomsmen before she walks down the aisle would be fun.  I guess then you need a tux outfit for the boys:)  Cheerleader costume and executive business skirt suit would be hot too.  Sex at the office setting is steamy. :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

tuxedo is one of the option in the poll. at the beginn it was in the first place, but now no more

Zinah
    Participant

~gives Bear a wicked little smile and slides her hands up the soft red suede of her thigh high boots~  Perhaps a table, rather than my knees…  We'll see.

Bear
    Participant

A table or desk would be nice Zinah,… as long as that chair is nearby and handy. 

That image was with me for a long time this weekend. 

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.