Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

There is but one choice for me:

a tuxedo:

AndrewFezzaDeluxeTwoButtonTuxedo1.jpg

Adera
    Participant

I like the suit that alstott posted though I would really like a skit suit like the one Avalucia posted for myself… though maybe with a shorter skirt as well since I would be able to get away with that here.

I have loads of ideas for clothing but since we have a real good chance here I want the men to get something to wear that I'd like to see them in… like a stylish suit, mmm well dressed men.

It would have been neat if we could've proposed an clothing idea for each sex. If that had been the case I have a naughty idea for shemales. That idea is a cute penis garment in lace and silk that would fit both when hard and soft.

Bear
    Participant

*tosses tux image to the side.*

was off looking for a good image of your tux Tight' since you hadn't posted one yet, looks like I could have saved some time and just waited…nice choice my friend.

TightFit74
    Participant

Bear, I am sure your search was not in vain. You must have selected a nice image. Been busy and am glad my wishes are looked after.. Thanks friend..

prias
    Participant

sexy nun

[img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/1289576/lightbox/1e9664eb00418f8f379250c05802e964.jpg?1277215219[/img]

Sexy Saint patrick girl
    [img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/3110585/view_large/irish.jpg?1298936707[/img]

cowboy hat male

cowboy hat female

male kilt

sexy she angel
    [img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/1192910/lightbox/fa1977c66674b44eecf17995f3f5045e.jpg?1277203447[/img]

sexy priest (don't tell me girls that you're not tempted to corrupt a priest ;p )

sexy she devil
    [img]https://d1ij7zv8zivhs3.cloudfront.net/assets/1915969/view_large/AD_NB4002_SexyDemon.jpg?1283213627[/img]
    [img]https://d44ytnim3cfy5.cloudfront.net/assets/536209/lightbox/d7a14f85cc5436649e000503b0649ad2.jpg?1277045975[/img]

Arigato gozaimashita Keiko-Chan
    I owe you one
    kisses

alstott
    Participant

Well i don't wanted to take advantage of this…but today is my B-day so…can you please give us guys something wearable…i don't care if it's a suit which i'd prefer or a tux or a kilt which my friends would love to see…just somethin'…apart from those horrible hammocks..btw minca your first qipao is a really turn or should i say hard on 

TightFit74
    Participant

Alsottt mein Freund. Herzlichem Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! Ich hoffe du hast ein wunderschönen Tag. Viele Grüsse aus Holland!

Keiko
    Participant

Happy Birthday, Alstott! Are you going to spend the day in your birthday suit? Tehehe. I do hope to see the guys get a nice suit or kilt. It has been a long drought of outfits for boys.

Adera
    Participant

Oops didn't get the B-day thing earlier… anyway happy birthday Alstott… even if I might be a little late. :-*

Bear
    Participant

The last outfit that wasn't underwear/nightwear(mankini) was back in February, WAYYYYYYYYYYY too long ago.

The men deserve some costumes to match the womens wear…a pirate outfit, medical scrubs, referee outfit, waiter outfit…race car outfit…at least match what the women have…that shouldn't even be required to be put to a vote.

Bear
    Participant

that being said in my prior post him and her outfits:

Keiko
    Participant

The new outfits are quite interesting… umm, the mask is a nice touch. I don't remember seeing them listed as one of the many suggestions here so I am wondering what magical hat of ideas the developers pulled these out of.

And I agree with Bear, It has been too long since the boys got anything. Ever since the pirate outfits were released everyone, including us girls were voicing our opinions to make it available to boys. Why cant outfits for both genders be released simultaneously? I am really having a difficult time wrapping my head around any reason this wouldn't make sense. Could any of the administrators please explain this to me? To us?

Bear
    Participant

Masks were brought up several months ago in one of the long clothing threads…

In one of my more romantic minded posts (few and far between) I believe I was seeking a nice outfit much like Don Juan DeMarco

susy_a
    Keymaster

The new outfits are quite interesting… umm, the mask is a nice touch. I don't remember seeing them listed as one of the many suggestions here so I am wondering what magical hat of ideas the developers pulled these out of.

And I agree with Bear, It has been too long since the boys got anything. Ever since the pirate outfits were released everyone, including us girls were voicing our opinions to make it available to boys. Why cant outfits for both genders be released simultaneously? I am really having a difficult time wrapping my head around any reason this wouldn't make sense. Could any of the administrators please explain this to me? To us?

Sorry, we have items prepared earlier, waiting to be delivered, thus the best suggestions from here will appear later on.

TightFit74
    Participant

Sorry, we have items prepared earlier, waiting to be delivered, thus the best suggestions from here will appear later on.

Susy, the question for me is, how come this order of delivery is so stringent? If demand is so high for a certain outfit, how would that influence the sell-ability of the products in stock already? Since we have no clue what they are, your order of delivery doesn't mean anything to us… Change the order and we would never know.. Bring out what we desire and you will at least have a portion of your members very happy…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.