Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Keiko
    Participant

Sorry, we have items prepared earlier, waiting to be delivered, thus the best suggestions from here will appear later on.

I completely understand that,Susy. The developers already have their hands full with other projects. I don't expect them to stop what they are doing and immediately work on every pose or outfit the moment it is suggested. I know as a business, the poses and outfits you decide to release are expected to generate revenue.

If we could just use the pirate outfits for example, since the textures and model parts for the outfit have already been created, I can't imagine it would be difficult or time consuming too apply it to the male avatar compared to poses. I'm sure you were aware of everyone's growing excitement over the idea of role play if the guys got an outfit tailored to their own.

My theory is that you would be making more money if you released 1 outfit for the girls and 1 outfit for the boys. Most girls I know tend to get 1 or the other when given 2 options. The way I see it, you're losing money each week from the male demographic. That is the reason why I am having a difficult time understanding. If I am wrong, please correct me.
        As always, we appreciate your explanations that help give us a clearer understanding of the developer's plan for their loyal members.

Bear
    Participant

aye, t' demographics be such that I would be shocked if t' guys didn't jump at t' chance t' put on different costumes. It has been way too long since t' winds blew a a favorable option for us.

Schedules should be adaptable for change, not written in stone

maggiemay
    Participant

would like some sex clothes that we can remove with a button press. e.g go into the room in a long dress then press a button & it disappears !

susy_a
    Keymaster

Sorry, we have items prepared earlier, waiting to be delivered, thus the best suggestions from here will appear later on.

I completely understand that,Susy. The developers already have their hands full with other projects. I don't expect them to stop what they are doing and immediately work on every pose or outfit the moment it is suggested. I know as a business, the poses and outfits you decide to release are expected to generate revenue.

If we could just use the pirate outfits for example, since the textures and model parts for the outfit have already been created, I can't imagine it would be difficult or time consuming too apply it to the male avatar compared to poses. I'm sure you were aware of everyone's growing excitement over the idea of role play if the guys got an outfit tailored to their own.

My theory is that you would be making more money if you released 1 outfit for the girls and 1 outfit for the boys. Most girls I know tend to get 1 or the other when given 2 options. The way I see it, you're losing money each week from the male demographic. That is the reason why I am having a difficult time understanding. If I am wrong, please correct me.
         As always, we appreciate your explanations that help give us a clearer understanding of the developer's plan for their loyal members.

We appreciate every positive suggestions, ideas from our users. Many of your suggestions have already reached the A-Team, and you can expect them implemented into AChat in the near future. I am happy to be part of this kind of better communication

hentaiboy69
    Participant

All us know this is a businnes for developer and they have different priority from the costumers………and this is why i think a “WIP SECTION” is really needed (read my thread about this!)! peoples asking for this or that, butwhitout knowing the plain of developers, so imo a better visibility of new releases can give us a chance to help to improve them properly

TightFit74
    Participant

Well, not the answer I was hoping for. In all honesty, the developement team likes to vail themselves in vagueness and riddles.
    I have always tried to add suggestions and ideas that could improve the game, I really see it as a missed chance there isn't much communication going on at all. Well, one way maybe…

Unhealer
    Participant

Well, not the answer I was hoping for. In all honesty, the developement team likes to vail themselves in vagueness and riddles.
    I have always tried to add suggestions and ideas that could improve the game, I really see it as a missed chance there isn't much communication going on at all. Well, one way maybe…

yeah like a year ago before the added the breast play animation there was a little thing on the front page saying what came out next, it seems like they removed that so people wouldnt refrain from resubscribing till something good comes out?

hentaiboy69
    Participant

That's no good……….game features and updates need more visibility to attract customer! thay can't allways count on the actual premium population….

Zinah
    Participant

I couldn't find a useful image, but I'm a sucker, seriously for BDU's.  Boots, camo pants, black/brown/green t-shirt, the cap and oh baby, aviator glasses. 

~pant pant pant drool~

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I was thinking about some bad ass suit like Revy and Dutch from Black Lagoon:
    24623992.jpg

and don't forget the gun! they are perfect for a nasty sexy game….” lie down and suck my cock….or did u prefer to have a new vent in your air head!?”

Keiko
    Participant

Ah, that was a great series. I think you can re-create Rock, Benny and Revy's outfits pretty closely with what is already available in the shop.

“We're already the walking dead. If there's anything that makes us different from the real dead, there's only one. Living and dying isn't the real issue. If you cling to being alive, you become frightened and your eyes get clouded. If you don't have that desire to begin with, you can fight on, right to the end of the world.” – Revy (Black Lagoon)

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i totally agree whit u…..it's one of the best of thel last 2-3 years

Pandora
    Participant

thank you, thank very much for opening this idea thread…

but seriously the men need a decent suit..good choice Alstott

Saw this and had to groan, I can just see this becoming the next big men's update  :

Janine Dee
    Participant

I WANT the Revy outfit! 

Preferably WITH the guns.

Adera
    Participant

I rather dress up as Poison from Final Fight, oh, but maybe Minca could be poison and I'm Roxy.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.