Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Pandora
    Participant

Glad its looking like the guys will get a little somthing finaly  I keep forgetting to take my pants off for ya'll

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Dunno…….a tuxedo is a too particular dress…dunno how it will be good. honestly, at this point we need so,me dress for girls and shemale that can be a pair whit the tuxedo….somethingh for high class party, like the one of Jessika Rabbit for egsample

edit:
    i figured it out, today is tuesday, so new update…..man clothing added: a nice suit in 3 different color. enjoy it! ALSTOTT whit him Black Tie Suit is the winner! 

Bear
    Participant

NICE…very nice….

Thank you development team.

Unhealer
    Participant

bout time, first thing they added that guys would actually wear (aside from if satan damned them to be his sex slave) since the black t-shirt or something around that time

Adera
    Participant

Oooh looks good. 😮

hentaiboy, I guess we'll be going out dressed a bit slutty until we get a gown.

Hmm this gets my imagination running, I'm thinking about a nice evening with a well dressed man and afterwards entering someones apartment kissing and pulling at each others clothes. Guess where a steamy wall pose would fit in then.

Keiko
    Participant

Congratulations to the boys for finally getting what you've been fighting so hard for. And, of course, a special thanks to the developers for listening and a job well done on creating a fine suit. Now with a sharp, sexy suit like that, I expect the boys to take me out for a night of dancing or eat at a fancy restaurant before going back to your place for some fun. Although, like Adera said, I will be underdressed.

I have but one question on my mind… Is the pantless protest over?

Adera
    Participant

Must say, it look really good on the guys. All the way from casual to stylish gents… I also saw one that looked kinda like Al Pachino from Scarface in his white suit.

islandsun
    Participant

Bravo  !   Nice work !  Very Classy !  Yummy !hehehe ! Smile Boys and strut your stuff !

alstott
    Participant

Yay!!!!!!…finally i can take my girls for a dinner and for a drink after in my suite…Adera…Sunny…can i lend you my arms ?  :-* :-* :-* :-*

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hentaiboy, I guess we'll be going out dressed a bit slutty until we get a gown.

maybe……anyway, thinking about a gown, suddenly i wanna add something to it….a boa! a soft, tickling accessories that can be use for some nic and sexy show…..a wonderfull naked girl covered only by a boa….who can resist her!? 

alstott
    Participant

Yep a boa is sexy but i also would like to see a girl dancing on stage with a sexy bikini and a snake around her neck…from dusk till dawn????

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Don't talk to me about bikini…..swim suit now avaleible are not my favorite…specially the one whit flag

a real snake, mh!? feel it crawling on the body…..damn, that can be really hot!

just to give u an idea of a gown whit a boa….not the best one, anyway

snapshot069.jpg

Adera
    Participant

No snakes for me, I hate those scary things. I saw a venomous snake this summer (apparently names European adder in English) on the rode when I was out exercising, took a wide loop around it while the snake was following me with his gaze and hizzing at me… *shudder*.

chasxxx
    Participant

Ok, i assume the leisure suit that came out today isn't it? lol! I went with the tux because they have very little here i would wear in real life. Also it makes for great accesory option potential. I didn't notice the kilt or i probably would have gone there. i'm getting a real one.

islandsun
    Participant

No way u crazy almost had heart attack couple days ago !
    Going to cottage yuck almost stepped on biggest water snake ! 😮 

Told a friend it was 10 feet long and had 3 feet fangs ! hehehee !  He laught at me and relocated else where ! Phew

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.