Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    TightFit74
    Participant

Very, very happy with the suits…. Now the rest.. a cowboy hat would be great, since it was long requested. longer as decent clothes for guys…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

ok….now we have the cowboy hat! what's next!?

islandsun
    Participant

I`ll help for the guys what > you want first !    I~m happy

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i little hint for the next clothes poll: please, susy_a, next time i think it's better split it in 2 different poll: one for men and another one for female and shemale!

islandsun
    Participant

@hentaiboy69 > good ideal > waiting for some classy clothes for everyone !

for females > victoria secrets

Adera
    Participant

Um… so you want more androgynous and tight clothing for men? Or do you want skirts and dresses as well?

I can't see the connection between that and the images you've posted.

Adera
    Participant

Hmm if this is a trend and also that straight guys play shemales only to get laid easier (thinking of all the whores that play with shemales and females for free) its no wonder there's so many girls that approach me as if I was a man.

Guess this is already affecting the releases for shemales as well.

Adera
    Participant

Yes, you are free to play as a shemale, I just think its for the wrong reason. Your doing it as a protest to the male clothing and sure the male clothing available is bad right now though I hope the release of the suit is a step in the right direction.

If the shemale population mainly consist of straight males most of the development will be put into making SF poses that are aimed to straight men and women like how the MF poses are and that's just… weird.

Adera
    Participant

Are you trolling us? Does dresses, skirts, panties, breasts and hips qualify as manly?

islandsun
    Participant

ok This is just me but I like manly hunks , looking casual nand classy !!

Not a guy that wants to wear my panties ! hehehehee

ok  picure  Bear Or Tight  wearing my little thong > heheheheheheee

Bear
    Participant

Good laugh…  straight males playing as shemales find success because the powerful erotic mindset of the fantasy some women have. Do not equate that as a “manly “… it is strictly an erotic mindset… that is it's power, easy manipulation of sexual fantasy… so in that you are true when you say there is a certain lack of power to playing a male.

as to gifting… no not wrong… the topic is totally been explained… and is strictly related to RL economic  issues… to limit false females from funding their male av's .  I see no fault in the site protecting their PAYING customer base.

But I can understand wanting a wardrobe that is reflects your natural persona. … it's what the protests have been fighting for …

@sunny… hmm… just keep them on… you look so much better than I would wearing those.

chasxxx
    Participant

… so in that you are true when you say there is a certain lack of power to playing a male.

@sunny… hmm… just keep them on… you look so much better than I would wearing those.

Yes, and that “lack of power” and how you deal with it is what determines how manly you are. I will take the true friendship and erotic pleasure of the women I deal with here as my self, rather than the falsely generated eroticism of being someone I'm not. Yes, it's roleplay, but like John Wayne's movie roles, I choose to play me. It enhances MY experience, and therefore the experience of my partners. I AM, however going to develop a real life version of that fucking “cum button”! “I gotta git me one a these!”

Plus, I would be more than happy to wear sunny's thong! lol! It's good enough for Aubrey Huff! lol! Seriously, the most comfortable undies i ever had was an old pair of my ex's silk 'boy' shorts… they start making those in my size and I might give up going 'commando'.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I'm male in real life. Straight and totally manly. So I'd like to clothes that reminds me about the pictures linked above.
    I want to be able to act as myself as much as possible in this game. I want to be honest with people and I want to look classy – even here.This will sooner or later make me create a male character. Right now they're not worth playing!

If u really wan to be honest, then add it in your profile, like i have done……mine isn't  a protest for men clothing or whatelse (u call it protest!? sounds odd!), but somethingh i really wan, call it a dirty fantasy…, turning in my mind many times……
    U can call me pervert or whatever u wan…..but this is how i feel when i decide to subscribe here and i don't regret it.

Bear
    Participant

Hentai' I would hardly call would you are doing perverted… if anything I respect your position more as a higher degree of honesty.It's kinky play for you…that's why you enjoy it.

Chasxxx… don't get too comfortable with what I mean as power… you are merely taking advantage of a type of sexual psyche that is its power…

Unless you are a true shemale, you are playing in a falsely generated erotic role. Nothing wrong with that, but it is RP,…That you play it with a masculine approach and choose to be yourself doesn't change that fact.

I raise that issue since there are a high number of true shemales here which would disagree with that assessment of a shemale being manly.The reasons it is done are varied, some quite feminine in intent.

Fashion is subjective, we each have a differing viewpoint of makes a look work, and that which makes us comfortable. Keep asking,… hopefully they will provide you with the style you enjoy.

Adera
    Participant

I think hentaiboy has a good reason. Honestly I don't know if your into men or not hentaiboy, but I like that you show some support for me in that.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.