Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Bear and Adera: i don't know if i have to feel embarrassing or reliefe about your words……..
    anyway, i know there are some thrue shemale here and probably they gonna disappoint my intention too, so…..sorry if i hurt your feeling!

@Adera: honestly i don't know if i'm into men….but when I think at some very old memories….god….i think it was really exciting…..even if it wasn't a full sex relationship…….i think it's somethingh really deep in myself and maybe i can't get it out so easy….

@Isabelly: now there is the tie suit…..isn't it what u was looking for!? if u continue to use a shemale account, there can be 2 reason (imho):

1 – u are not satisfed whit that release and u wan more “masculine” outfit (i can understand it!)

2 – u dan't wanna act manly, but just keeping advantage of the situation, for gift or more

I will not accuse you of anything ('m the last person who can do this!), but don't u think it's time to make a choise!?

Bear
    Participant

@Isabelly: now there is the tie suit…..isn't it what u was looking for!? if u continue to use a shemale account, there can be 2 reason (imho):

1 – u are not satisfed whit that release and u wan more “sophisticated” outfit (i can understand it!)
    (that is a strictly cultural call… )

2 – keeping the  advantage of the situation,
    (using the word “power” suggest something to be manipulated… exploitation of a situation…

this is kind of how I interpret his words…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i think the same….this is why i add the ” to the word

Adera
    Participant

Ahaha, you don't have to feel embarrassed hentaiboy.

chasxxx
    Participant

I understood what you meant with regards to power, Bear, and I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was just saying if power is the goal, you lose the pleasure of everything else. It's like money in that regard. It's a useful tool, but as a goal, you miss out on living life in between.

I applaud you, Hentai, and consider you to be more masculine (no offense to anyone) than many for having the courage to admit and explore you sexuality in whatever form. Personally, I would love to meet an Adera or one of the many other lovely shemales in real life. I think anything any two (or more) people can do together that feels good and enhances the communicative experience is great! I think that was all… lol

Unhealer
    Participant

Doesn't really matter if you're honest or not, I don't know why the hell people take this game so seriously. There are TONNES of fake females and shemales on here. Everyone is just here to jack off, so do it and get on with the rest of your night.
    Don't worry about your sexuality IRL, its probably some form of narcissism that drives you to make a female or shemale avatar and then fuck guys. Maybe you have an alter-ego, maybe you're psychologically a female. OR MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING DICK WHO WANTS GIFTS AND CANT DO IT ON A MALE AVATAR? you know who you are:
    ” Orientation : Homo

'Guys only with gift'

If you're looking for a relationship use a damned dating service, this is a game. Because this is a game the social conventions are going to be abnormal. A spouse on here is just a regular fuck buddy, if they find an IRL fuck buddy its not cheating, get over it.

Speaking generally, seeing as someone who doesn't speak english might think that entire thing could have been personally directed at them

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer >hehehehee ! Whoa there guy Please feel free don`t hold back , would`nt want you to keep it all penned up 

Doe`snt matter who or what you are ! I feel everyone`s opinion or choice should be respected > face life with an open mind >ignorance is like being locked up among four walls !

@Unhealer  hank on this    8==================================

Sorry Devil made me do it !    hehehhehehehehheheee 

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah the devil is responsible for my alcoholism and stuff

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@Unhealer: i never take advantage of using a shemale account for gift and i don't wan to do it. the only gift i had was from my wife, to buy our weddig ring. some day ago, talking whit her, i tell i was in need for money, so she say if i wan more, but i refuse…..i'm not here to beg for carity and maybe i don't have so much money IRL to spend here, but i don't wan someone gift me because i ask, but because him/her wan it.

btw…..i think it's time to stop this discussion here, it's not the right place. from what i see, only few peoples are voting and probably they are only the same.

islandsun
    Participant

@Unhealer  ya baby I noticed the signs !

hentaiboy69
    Participant

hentaiboy, I guess we'll be going out dressed a bit slutty until we get a gown.

Well, if u can have a gown, u can play somethingh like the movie “Pretty woman”! don't u like the idea!?

oh…i was thinking about the neko dress (really hot one!)…..it will be nice if the A-team release it whit an option about the tail: the first, like if it's part of the costume and a second one like an anal plug…….mmmmh, wonder which one can be the most appreciated! ih ih! 

DemonXXX
    Participant

Urgent changes in panties as sex clothes are necessary!
    If panties are dressed as sex clothes – it will be shifted aside and don't to close asshole and pussy or it can hang on one leg, depending on a pose.
    If you want not to alter all available shorts make new with this function.
    Who agrees – vote directly here in the message.
    I vote for it!

Bear
    Participant

As enticing an idea that is Demon… but that would require some massive code restructuring.. . so though a good thought it is unrealistic to think it an immediate topic to correct or meet. Perhaps if there is a huge influx of support for the idea it will be considered with merit.

prias
    Participant

some friends of mine asked me to put those online to ask for your opinion…

So for Mathilde74:
    combinaison-resille-tres-sexy.jpg

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjKYW6wmzCwnGKhD9-2F7PebSWDrfRlX3R3Zr22W7QCMg-CCh97w[/img]

And for Fedor

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDfSJQrRjfV5IQhbyrXqOR6s47xiNOA_tCvCJsC_5QfHvNAvMPm1H-PB2kRw[/img]

Rukya
    Participant

I like the 3rd and 6th pics really sexy the bee outfit is nice too but without wings 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.