Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

oh the one and two pics can be fun too if they are well made .

islandsun
    Participant

@prias hehehehe baby Devil costume is me for sure ! Nice work baby !

kittenlepurr
    Participant

me too I love the angel and devil idea

prias
    Participant

@Sunny: thanks for the compliment, wish I could see some horns on your head on a little tail on your apricot some day

Rukya
    Participant

the thing in the head under the horns i dont like it

Urban
    Participant

Urgent changes in panties as sex clothes are necessary!
    If panties are dressed as sex clothes – it will be shifted aside and don't to close asshole and pussy or it can hang on one leg, depending on a pose.
    If you want not to alter all available shorts make new with this function.
    Who agrees – vote directly here in the message.
    I vote for it!

Crotchless panties 

islandsun
    Participant

@prias    I`m grinning , thinking the horns would feel sensative like my nipples, doing doggy style holding my horns, hehehe and the tail ,tucked up between your legs massagging your balls and your muscular butt , while you thrusting me hard , from behind ! 

TightFit74
    Participant

Suzy, 2 questions..

1. When will this pole close and the new idea developed?
    2. What will you do when the poll is tied, as it is at the moment?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want my idea to be developed.. lol so I'd like to know what you will do.. Developing both ideas will probably be wishful thinking?

P.S. If I missed the closing of the pole, excuse me. I didn't want to read all posts from the start… *snickers*

prias
    Participant

@Rukya: it's called a hood, I'm not a great fan of it either.

@Nice proposal Sunny, can't wait those horns ))

By the way for devil set we only need the horns and maybe the tail, we have plenty of sexy red or black stuff to compleete the cosplay

islandsun
    Participant

@prias It`s a great ideal especially if i can use devil tail as 3rd hand ,hope to be able > move it around !

And we do have enough red outfits ! 

hehehehe I`ve flicked that little angel off my shoulder long ago ! I`ve always say the Devil made me do it ! 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

@prias: some nice devil wing will be nice too!

@Sunny: a real tail…….dont' expect too much! anyway, an anal plug whit the tail can be nice too! 

Rukya
    Participant

uuuh no , a tail is little highter than anal , and i dont think i seems nice if it beghin in ass

islandsun
    Participant

heehehe I would`nt use it for that > fondle balls . pecks massaging all over like 3rd hand > let your mind blow !

Besides I dont do anal >Will do everything else > still waiting for rl partner willing to do hot wax thing ! > GRINS 

Fantasy
    Participant

dont know if this is off topic or not. but it would be awesome to see more color choices in the clothing available.. jus sayin…
    and of course, eagerly awaiting any new clothing made available.

inazuma
    Participant

If they bring out a neko set, I hope its for both male and female. cuteness is what im going for in achat

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.