Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for cloth idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 246 total)
  • Author
    hentaiboy69
    Participant

If they bring out a neko set, I hope its for both male and female. cuteness is what im going for in achat

mmmmhh, neko set for male…..i prefere werewolf for male! then, the hunt can begin!  AAAAUUUUUUUU!

Rukya
    Participant

For me the best for women is vampyre , prefer long teeth to something i dont really like 

And for men , why not costume of tekel ( a little dog in france ) 

Adera
    Participant

Actually, I rather see them concentrate on poses for a while, I don't really need more clothing here.

Rukya
    Participant

I dont need anymore clothes too (for now ) but i know too that they seem like give us only clothes ( maybe are we dolls in their mind  ). For now , i abandon the idea of have poses , like this i'll not be sad at the next update .

hentaiboy69
    Participant

well, today they gonna releas another clothes, so…….Adera, Rukya, we have to take what the A-team give us, even we not like it….damn economy world!

hentaiboy69
    Participant

dont know if this is off topic or not. but it would be awesome to see more color choices in the clothing available.. jus sayin…
    and of course, eagerly awaiting any new clothing made available.

i agree! better if A-team give us the choice to select color of the clothes when we buy it, more then adding 2 or 3 version of the same one! give us an online dressing room when we can see preview!

Rukya
    Participant

well, today they gonna releas another clothes, so…….Adera, Rukya, we have to take what the A-team give us, even we not like it….damn economy world!

Youre right , but dont worry , next time , hétéros surely have another pose to fill the new windows  . This mean that friday , men have 3 full weeks with new things in each update ( homos count only two weeks , and only clothes ) , and others class nothing but pumpkin head 

TightFit74
    Participant

Rukya, a tekel?

Then make it at least a german shphard or a dobermann, maybe Inazuma would like a labrador..

Rukya
    Participant

sorry it was a joke tight 

islandsun
    Participant

hehehe Training dogs I can do , @ Tight come here baby , scratches you behind the ear hehehe !

TightFit74
    Participant

@Sunny I'm a pack leader, not a pack dog.. Woof Woof!

inazuma
    Participant

I see myself very much as an omega  :-[

Adera
    Participant

Never thought about where I would fit in. :

Bear
    Participant

mmm… I'd probably be humping her leg constantly…

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmh, the poll is open from 2 month……..and now the tuxedo is in second place! anyway, angel and deamon suit will be nice if they do a cute job!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 246 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.