Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    NewGurl
    Participant

Well Tight had a wonderful idea I'd rather see developed,.. the chair pose, with a good measure of foreplay and SLOW action… I'd prefer a face to face, but back to chest would make for lovely play too.

I would prefer a subtle movement on this, the capacity to kiss,.. fondle/lick  the breasts, knead the partners bottom,. or spank.  stroke the back or caress  it . Like wise actions on the other, perhaps with a slight raised stance as an option …(thinking a of a subby position here of receiving some slow jabbing action)

Damn Bear, I got wet just reading your description of a chair pose. When it comes out look me up   (Im a romantic at heart)

bluedenim
    Participant

Damn Bear, I got wet just reading your description of a chair pose. When it comes out look me up   (Im a romantic at heart)

A romantic? after leaving me stood naked for 5 hours? I'm not convinced you even have a heart!

Shianna
    Participant

@Susy_a,  Sorry if this sounds troubling, but could we please declare the winner and move on to the next idea? 

NewGurl
    Participant

A romantic? after leaving me stood naked for 5 hours? I'm not convinced you even have a heart!

He he, Wait till you get back after the Holiday  😮

Viewing 4 posts - 136 through 139 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.