Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Minca
    Participant

TightFit74, I really like your making out on the couch suggestion. A huge turn on for me is building everything up, and things like that are definitely high on my list. While there are times I can't wait to get to the “action,” it makes it that much sweeter when you work up to it.

Initial Penetration

And as far as getting there, I'd like to see a pose designed around initial penetration, with the base position just hovering outside.

I love the feeling of an achingly slow penetration, resisting the urge to give in and drive into your partner and easing yourself inside them, as they quiver with anticipation.

Also, I think it would improve the transition of foreplay BAM sex!

Adera
    Participant

Humm… that would be a nice position Minca, both when giving or receiving and I also thinking it would make for a smother and sexier transition.

TightFit74
    Participant

If I haven't welcomed you yet Minca, welcome and please, call me Tight as almost everyone does here.
    Your idea of initial penetration makes me shiver.. The idea stimulated my imagination immediatly. A tantalisingly slow merging with a partner is one of the sexiest things I have ever done and felt. And when finally fused together, staying idle for a while to look deep into the eyes of my partner (if the position allows it ) while letting the intimacy wash over mind and body… *sigh* I need a cold shower….

Bear
    Participant

Great idea Minca, the matter wouldn't be hard to incorporate, if the poses were set in static non penetration, (instead of launching immediately into thrusting) when first clicked on it would be an easy option to achieve. 

I agree that teasing…. looooong…. slow initial penetration is very,… VERY HOT   (even better when coupled with a some light teasing shallow probes and withdrawal before pressing on)

Minca
    Participant

That's the right idea Tight!

I agree that a teasing penetration could probably be edited into most (if not all) of the current positions, which would be very satisfactory, and there's been some great suggestions already. But I'm glad you all share similar feelings about it.

Lolita500
    Participant

This Game really needs any Footjob Poses!!!!!! 

Shianna
    Participant

Made minor adjustments for FF but I could use some help with Foot fetish category.

Keiko
    Participant

I don't want to speak for everyone else but I'm getting excited over all of these great ideas and suggestions. I'm ready and waiting to cast my vote and since this thread has been quiet for some time, I assume most everyone else is ready too. For your convenience, Susy, I gathered up the ideas and organized them:

• AVALUCIA: Cuddling Pose
    • TIGHTFIT74: On the Table
    • TIGHTFIT74: Making Out on the Couch
    • JANINE DEE : FF Kneeling Pose
    • DEMONXXX: Standing DP
    • SHIANNA: Footjob Pose
    • UNHEALER: Standing Missionary
    • UNHEALER: MFF, MSS, MSF 3some Foreplay
    • BEAR: 3some Pole Dance  
    • MINCA: Initial Penitration Pose
    • [/list]

If I missed any suggestions or if there are any last minute ideas, post them and I will keep this list updated until Susy starts the poll.

susy_a
    Keymaster

Great, Keiko, thx

alstott
    Participant

I can't decide which pose i wanna…maybe susy can show me the way they gonna look alike  :…but till that will happen…i voted for the on table pose cuz i like to have my meal on table 

Shianna
    Participant

I think I might use some pics to describe the poses from @@@@@@

chasxxx
    Participant

I should have read entire thread before voting. My pick would be Avaluia's cuddling pose. Good place to chat, pre-foreplay and a way to chat and just bask in the afterglow, post-coital.

Unhealer
    Participant

ooop i see someone got censored ahaha, no nude pics on this forum or what?

Keiko
    Participant

It was a difficult choice but after spending time off the ground a lot in the most recent poses, I must cast my vote for Standing DP. What can I say? I love being carried. 

alstott
    Participant

I'd carry you for hours with lil breaks on bed or floor  :…what???…did i said this loud?…i mean…yeah yeah on the table pse 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.