Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    islandsun
    Participant

yes slow tense looking into each others eyes ! pulling in and out reaalllllllll slow !does it for me ! Till you can`t stand it any more and wants to make you scream ! PLEASE BABY FUCK ME HARD !

LilFox
    Participant

I would like to see many of the Male/female poses or Shemale/female poses used for the Shelame where the shemale is anally penetrated by either Male, Female with dildo or another Shemale. I would also like to see a pose where the Shemale is standing, bent at the waisted with hands on ankles (if possible cuffed ankle to wrist) and penetrated from the rear or a few other poses where the Shemale is in some type of bondage and ubmissive.

Adera
    Participant

I was hoping for a pose where we could receive in the “Against the wall” pose but this far it hasn't been made like that. I should probably have made a suggestion for a pose like that before the voting began in this thread if I knew it earlier. I didn't put in any suggestion here since I thought someone else's suggestion should win this time, its just too bad that the development team misunderstood my pose suggestion a bit.

Pandora
    Participant

Wow seriously? Shemales dont get any in against the wall? I was dissapointed when mf didnt get that one, but consoled myself that lesbians and shemales finaly had somthing new. I guess I didnt look closely at it since it wasnt for me.

morena30
    Participant

Hello all.

That you seem to include a double penetration in a trio FFF. Or perhaps, a penetration and lick pussy.

The partner is fucked in missionary, doggie Style or similars with one strap-on dildo in her pussy and another strap-on in her ass.

For second idea (penetration an lick pussy), the partner is doggy and one strap-on in your pussy, 3rd partner is liying at from of girl. The girl in middle ricive a fuck for behaind and lick at front.

What you think?

Kisses

Shianna
    Participant

I'm curious of when this poll will end, since this was way back from S
    eptember. Maybe you guys don't feel like doing another dp.  :

Adera
    Participant

Yeah… this poll is getting old.

I was really torn between Shianna's and Minca's suggestions when voting in this poll… I'd like both of them.

I'm afraid Minca's idea would end up a little short though… like how my wall sex idea turned out. Shianna's idea on the other hand could be fun and I wouldn't mind rubbing someones cock with my lil footsies or with sexy shoes on if they like that more.

Unhealer
    Participant

didnt you describe the against the wall position as being anal with chicks front against the wall? i didnt even think the position added was related

Adera
    Participant

Yes… that's how I described it.

Unhealer
    Participant

yeah at the wall might be a different one, the name isnt identical or anything

DemonXXX
    Participant

Poll time could be valid less and to keep within certain interval – 30 days for example.

I consider incorrect, to hold an election between group poses (which VERY LITTLE) and pair poses.
    I would suggest to hold an election at once in several categories:
    – Group poses (poses can be for various categories of groups);
    – The pair poses for Mal-Female;
    – The pair poses for Shemale-Female or various SS, SM, FF.

hentaiboy69
    Participant

I totally agree, Demon! this is the best way to have some good and realistic pool!

Rukya
    Participant

i dont know if its important , the winner will always be the more numerous

just have to see the results of the last vote to see that

Bear
    Participant

well I think that a good idea… it is more likely to center on development of serving the needs of specific interests.

Rukya
    Participant

no use , with the new pose system , hétéros have more boxes to made full before others have a pose

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.