Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Unhealer
    Participant

@hentailboy69

hey maybe this long!

8================================================================================

I`ll never grow up I`m a Toys R uS KIDD !   

This is glutony 

I dont know if you know what gluttony means haha… you didnt quote the biting part or anything

Rukya
    Participant

Super new pose , we ask sweetness and love , they give us a rape pose 

Janine Dee
    Participant

Oh Rukya honey. You don't like the new pose you don't have to, but I have two things I kinda feel I have to say.

First, a new pose is a new pose. After as much nothing as we've had anything is an improvement.

Secondly, if you don't like it you don't like it, but calling it a “rape” pose is unfair. Rough is rough, it CAN be cruel, but I can tell you, as a trained Domme, that rough can also be passionate, forceful, INTENSE.

As long as all parties are consenting adults it's between them, and by definition people running the AChat program are consenting, and hopefully adults.

You want softer, start giving examples.

chasxxx
    Participant

i, basically, am a “kinder, gentler” kinda lover, but that doesn't mean i am averse to some “rough-riding”, spanking (some of these ass-slapping actions look like they are dusting off crumbs. scuse me, you got a little schmutz there, i'll clean it off) and mild nipple stimulation, like biting, pinching, twisting. i can't do rape or abusive rp, because i love and respect women too much. but i can be a dom or a sub, because pain isn't a prerequisite. it can be there between consenters, but isn't required. on the lighter side, people say a sadist and a masochist are a perfect match, but not so. the masochist cries out “beat me! beat me!” and the sadist turns their back and says, “NO!”

Janine Dee
    Participant

Old joke, but a classic, and it really does give a decent view of how BDSM needs to work, both give in order to receive.

As far as rape rp, I had a a request on AChat once, and I tried, but part way in I had to stop. I knew she wasn't in real distress because she wasn't clicking out of room, but her pretend distress was taking me utterly out of the mood.

That said it can be forceful and still ENTIRELY consensual. Once I finish updating old threads I'm starting a new thread in Women with Women about a fingering pose, and it's mainly a condensation of other threads. One in which I spoke of how fingering should have a hard and soft option, because we girl's can finger FUCK, we can spank, we can bite, we can pull hair, and it can be HOT.

It's not rape, and it's not abuse, it's the fact that our passion can go beyond soft kisses and gentle rubbing.

Zinah
    Participant

Super new pose , we ask sweetness and love , they give us a rape pose 

bluedenim
    Participant

Once I finish updating old threads I'm starting a new thread in Women with Women about a fingering pose, and it's mainly a condensation of other threads. One in which I spoke of how fingering should have a hard and soft option, because we girl's can finger FUCK, we can spank, we can bite, we can pull hair, and it can be HOT.

I'll be posting on that for sure. Thanks Zinah!

Adera
    Participant

Doesn't most of the rougher FF poses involve strap-ons? There is of course the fisting pose which is extreme, but other than that?

It would seem as if the rougher more wild sex is centred around a strap-on for FF or in the shemale case, around our own dicks. It would be nice if the devs where to see that there can be so much more than that. In the shemale case a double ended dildo pose would be great, some of us really love anal after all.

Zinah
    Participant

~snip~ In the shemale case a double ended dildo pose would be great, some of us really love anal after all.

Imagines you and your shemale /  female partner on the double and doing some mutual masturbation at the same time.  woo hoo COOKIES

Rukya
    Participant

then if its a domination pose , why put it in from behind and not in sm section ?

Adera
    Participant

I think that's because it is a fucking from behind pose, even if it's rough, they are probably only going to put poses that have whipping, spanking and such under the S&M section.

Rukya
    Participant

if i good remember , they put forced doggy in sm section , and the spanking is more soft that in dominated from behind pose

Unhealer
    Participant

forced doggy has bondage, when the partner is grabbing your hands like that its still bondange

islandsun
    Participant

@hentailboy69    ohhhhhhhhh  No >geeze put my foot in mouth

hentaiboy69
    Participant

Don't worry, Sunny….i was just kidding! blond, dark hair, red head….there are no difference! if a girl is totally stupid, no matter hair color!

• Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 139 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.