Skip to content

CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas CLOSED – Vote for pose idea to be developed

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Rukya
    Participant

the same pose that the MF have and it's not rape.  Is about D/s.  If you aren't into D/s don't use the pose, but don't give it the wrong moniker because you don't agree.

/soapbox

I dont know what mean D/s in french , but this pose is not at the good place if D/s is something like sm

Rukya
    Participant

i read more topics than my habitude and i see a good idea that i dont want to be forgoten , then i remember it here to dev team . it could be nice to have DP 3some pose for FFF . think of it 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

if u take a look at the description, u can see the DP in the poll is for 3some….so support it by voting it, Rukya!

Rukya
    Participant

i have vote yet and i cant vote a second time

hentaiboy69
    Participant

this is good! eh eh! the omnly point is when this poll gonna end……i think 2 month had passed from when it start!

Unhealer
    Participant

i think they might just be scrapping the idea of ending the poll and going “okay we'll add this next…” and just using the poll as a reference…. because i dont think they added the pose that won the last poll, they added something with a similar name, but it didnt fit the description at all, because adera suggested against the wall with the receiver's front to the wall getting fucked anally… anal pose thread time

hentaiboy69
    Participant

i remember it and maybe u are right, Unhealer. but i see all the last 3 poll opened time ago (all around two month, i presume!) are not closed

Bear
    Participant

D/s is Dominate/submissive.

It is not about rape,…  it is force filled,… passionate…, it is lust.

Adera
    Participant

Unhealer is right about my pose suggestion.

Rukya
    Participant

thanks for the info bear , this mean that the pose is not in the good section

Zinah
    Participant

Not in the good section?

I do not understand what you mean when you this.

Bear
    Participant

Ruyka, I understand  you see it as brutal, but it is how you see it. I think it is fine where it is located.

Unlike forced doggy which is restrained, dominating from behind  is passionate,… heated sex… obviously harder than you r taste, but many see it as an extension of the passion, not as SM.

Rukya
    Participant

maybe i'm wrong , but i dont know if there is a difference between D/s and SM . But if there is no differences , i'm right 

hentaiboy69
    Participant

mmmm, honestly this pose IS rough, but not so “forced” how i was thinking reading your post. the point is it's not so “realistic” for position on bed and ,well, in some option it break the gravity rules! eh eh!

islandsun
    Participant

Still have`nt received the tying up partner pose , pout hav`ent found real willing partner > Really I promise not to hurt much ! hehehehehee

All in good fun ! 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 139 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.