Skip to content

Clothes and Models

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothes and Models

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kaitlyn72

After being here close to a month now I have a few things I think would improve AChat. Not huge ground breaking stuff but glaring to me anyways.
    While the penis is modeled very well and nicely detailed the labia, clit, and anus are well…a bit lacking in detail and accuracy. I realize labia is unique as a face however there should be some pronounce feature there. As it is currently there is no pelvic mound, lips, and a hint of the hood and clit. How about giving the boys a reason to get down there for a closer look? Please please? While we are in the zip code, the anus could be more inviting with more more detail. Without the muscle tone and ridges it looks a bit flat.

On to Clothes! A few times I have purchased a piece of clothing with an outfit is is destined to be a part of. Clicked check out and went to try on the new outfit only to discover it isnt exactly what I thought it would be. One a few rare occasions I have been left pouting wondering if I would wear it. I think a model wearing the garment would be a great addition or at least a larger view of the current paper dolls so we can see what it looks like on a form. Not sure if anybody else has the issue or not but even on my laptop's sizable screen the shop inventory can be  bit small. A nice size, but i like em bigger 

Misdevious
    Participant

Kaitlyn, I'm a bit of a clothes hoarder in this game.  Anything you'd like to see modeled, if you see me online I'd be happy to do so for you.  I tend to mix and match alot, so I may send you after 3 different sets for whatever I happen to be wearing at the time, but you can get a good idea.

Also, I'll do just a plain fashion show for you if you like.  I think I never outgrew my dress-up dolls, and I have fun doing it…odd I know, but that's me!

Lover
    Participant

At the moment, all you can do is check other girls as model, as Misdevious says. Hm, maybe we can start an onw topic with existing clothes, similar to the polls about new poses?!
    Tell me what you think about.

Regarding body, we men are discoverer and would love to see the details as close as possible

;D An inviting “touch me” or “take me” is always welcome lol. We will add your ideas to our list, though it’s not on us (Mods) to create it.

Brandybee
    Participant

Thanks for your ideas Kaitlyn.  Keep them coming.

All good points, especially for the outfits to be seen before buying.  I have a few that I would never wear normally and ended up buying things I definitely would not wear except for the wagers I have lost  😮

Stilll, I do win on occasions and get my own back.

Here's hoping we get the facility soon to try on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.