Skip to content

Missing Clothes in Shop!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Missing Clothes in Shop!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    PseRamesses
    Participant

Certain it would Tight' but for now I have my new career… Chippendales…

Shaking the booty as I hit the lobby,… already an exciting adventure…*evil grin*

sign me up for sow first row tickets bear bb yummy 

alstott
    Participant

lol well Bear it`s not a tarzan loin but it`s somethin' btw good luck with your new career  jk

islandsun
    Participant

I want front row seat ! lol and what `s  the policy about touching  ? 

@ Bear  > shake that money maker !      hehehe !

Bear
    Participant

Private dances?… touching encouraged if you have the courage…
    lol,.. put the banner up and got a reservation pretty quick..
    Lol,..could be a fun weekend…

PseRamesses
    Participant

I want front row seat ! lol and what `s  the policy about touching  ?   
    @ Bear  > shake that money maker !      hehehe !

hear the tickets r going fast on this meatfest so if u dont get a seat u can always sit in my lap sunny, but i warn u though, it can get pretty hard 

Adera
    Participant

Girls night out with male strippers.

alstott
    Participant

What`s this….did i hear screaming crazy wild girls?  it must be girls night  :…i better take a step backwards

PseRamesses
    Participant

What`s this….did i hear screaming crazy wild girls?  it must be girls night  :…i better take a step backwards

come in bb, u can wear one of my skimpy outfits bb, no one will c in the dark here …but we can feel 

islandsun
    Participant

LATEST RAGE > New group Thunder Down Under 

TightFit74
    Participant

Hail to Bear! lol

Like I said, you make the best of the worst. I still refuse any of those outfits. Staked my membership on it…lol

Sent my own letter to the support team. I think they found it undignified to send me a reply.. A shame though as I helped them out before..
    I love the game, especially the people on forum and online. It's why I play here. So no matter how bad the choice of clothes is, it won't be my reasons to end my membership. All I wish for is something so I can have more fun playing out my stories, the stories that are created together, sometimes based on a single line..
    All I want is a bit more fun,a few more aids to make the fantasy a more profound experience. Not too much to ask for…

alstott
    Participant

lol @Pse  hmmm… how would i look with a skimpy skirt …and me alone with a lots of lusty girls …sounds exciting and scary at the same time :

islandsun
    Participant

: I`M LOOKING UP  HMMM have anything under that skirt ? :

no ! no ! wear cowboy hats , And can get those sexy blue jeans  w snaps down the sides  ( BLUSH ) dont ask !

PseRamesses
    Participant

lol @Pse  hmmm… how would i look with a skimpy skirt …and me alone with a lots of lusty girls …sounds exciting and scary at the same time :

bb u can go through my wardrobe any day, im shure u look sweet  :-*

alstott
    Participant

ahhh Pse that`s so noble from you honey…but will you turn over when i change my clothes :

@Sunny well there`s only one way to find out …but please don`t have cold hands…brrrr :

PseRamesses
    Participant

ahhh Pse that`s so noble from you honey…but will you turn over when i change my clothes :

@Sunny well there`s only one way to find out …but please don`t have cold hands…brrrr :

turn over? i tell u this, if it makes u cute and sweet lookin honey i will prob go all manly on ur lil ass, lol

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.