Skip to content

Missing Clothes in Shop!

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Everything about sex and love Missing Clothes in Shop!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    alstott
    Participant

lol you dirty lil' sin  : but be careful i`m still a virgin around that area

PseRamesses
    Participant

lol you dirty lil' sin  : but be careful i`m still a virgin around that area

i was kinda hopin tht, u lil tease, and theres nothin quite like it either just feel sad u never used it before, after all, its ur 3rd biggest ero-zone after ur brain and cock bb. just stating for the record it doesnt make a guy gay from enjoying anal pleasures so i pity all men who havent tried it yet.

alstott
    Participant

well i`m very openminded and i didn`t said i never tried it i mean no penetration no dildos or any other tools just stimulate but my motto is never put your finger in a man`s  butt  before ask :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

There is a difference between not liking the feeling or not liking the suggestive feelings a guy is supposed to have when enoying anal pleasuring. I have experimented myself a little and find it very enjoyable. Would love to find a woman to enjoy it with, since so far I've been playing solo…

PseRamesses
    Participant

There is a difference between not liking the feeling or not liking the suggestive feelings a guy is supposed to have when enoying anal pleasuring. I have experimented myself a little and find it very enjoyable. Would love to find a woman to enjoy it with, since so far I've been playing solo…

awww sweetie, now i just wanna help u out here :-* in my personal experience i have realized tht more women enjoy playing with a mans ass then men tend to think so theres still hope bb

TightFit74
    Participant

Pse, you are more than welcome…

hatcher
    Participant

I have no shame  i have done it many times and love it but thats me and if others have issues then so be it

PseRamesses
    Participant

Pse, you are more than welcome…

bb, now who is asking who *giggles*

TightFit74
    Participant

Pse, wouldn't you call yourself very feminine?

PseRamesses
    Participant

Pse, wouldn't you call yourself very feminine?

awww bb *blushes* …ehhh, well *shy look* i guess its all in the eye of the beholder u lovely man  :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

You and lovely Adera, girls in my eyes..

islandsun
    Participant

Whats happen in my past , I wont go there , or even try it again !  I`ll try anything esle !

PseRamesses
    Participant

You and lovely Adera, girls in my eyes..

better watch out or 2 purring pussycats will b lapping u up in no time sweetie    :-*

TightFit74
    Participant

better watch out or 2 purring pussycats will b lapping u up in no time sweetie    :-*

Bear has already Adera's attention. Guess you can stretch out and get comfortable on my lap…

Adera
    Participant

I have my butt right against Bears crotch and I'm purring contentedly as I feel something hard against me.

@Pse: Watch out, I might jump on you for a playful wrestle.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.