Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    LessonInSexy
    Participant

Hey Rab, Tom
    I'm Sure this was brought up in another post somewhere(hopefully) but I wanted to know are we going to get any newer sets of clothing? Not just the fantasy role playing outfits. A lot more choices in casual clothing would be really nice. Also new hair styles as well. Sorry if I'm asking for to much to soon. Thank you in Advanced.  :-*

LessonInSexy
    Participant

Or now that I think about it you could even add the option to customize clothing such as color and patterns, length and wear styles(like having a button shirt open or closed or even tied in the bottom). I think this would be really cute.

Nicoquin
    Participant

and more cloths for men, please : 🙂
    (announced garter belt can be great)

Willyco
    Participant

and for the non premium user, when you add some cloths for premium user, move in the free area some very old ones… is boring to see the new users all with the same cloths…

or maybe, make a present at all new members and donate 100-150-200 A$ for everyone (maybe limit the use only at the dress shop if you want mantain the difference between premium and non-premium users)

LessonInSexy
    Participant

I know someone who wants to see me in a bowler hat  :-* :-* :-*

Willyco
    Participant

someone like me …

SURE!!! SURE!!! SURE!!! SURE!!! SURE!!! SURE!!! SURE!!!

8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D 8)

Big_Leo
    Participant

I'll join in the ideas expressed here. More physical customization would be great, to make the avatars look more like us (or like the way we would like to be). Also, in my humble opinion, physical customization should be available to all. Seeing the same avatars over and over again gets boring; good users could be lost this way. Keep the clothes for members, but make more faces and especially hairstyles and colours available for everyone.

Keep up the good work

Tharvun
    Participant

i agree 100%. More customerisation would be nice. More cloths and more body modifications. Are there no guys here dreaming of a thicker oder longer dick or girls want to have  different pussy oder titts. I would like this.

Sino
    Participant

Maybe some punk rock outfit or goth outfit or maybe (going to hell for this) a nun outfit.

Louna
    Participant

Morbid Clothes 😉

Louna the Morbid Girl 😉

Nicoquin
    Participant

” MORBID CLOTHES ! ”

Poor us, Wensday! …

Katalina
    Participant

yes! and more normal hair styles…there's nothing shoulder or lower length wavy ones…maybe hard to animate but maybe more types of tied back hair styles

Anonymous

clothes clothes clothes you women spend all your $$$ on clothes & don't have enough left for the good stuff 

Ninni
    Participant

QUOTE “clothes clothes clothes you women spend all your $$$ on clothes & don’t have enough left for the good stuff ;)”

cloths are “good stuff”. And you guys like them too. At least if they are sexy and we wear them or take them off.

Anonymous

clothes clothes clothes you women spend all your $$$ on clothes & don't have enough left for the good stuff 

cloths are “good stuff”. And you guys like them too. At least if they are sexy and we wear them or take them off.

well, you were just complaining that you ran out of $$$ because you spent it on lingerie & now can not buy the new position, soooo…which do you prefer, clothes or positions? 

oh, and i prefer the clothes off 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.