Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Bear
    Participant

LMAO,…been accused of being a horses ass way too many times…guess I am the guy in the rear.

Lover
    Participant

If you are friendly you may be the guy in the gear. Or do I have to be friendly? Hm, I don't know…
    If you want we can change after some hours

sinnnn
    Participant

I feel as tho I need to leave out the room now.  An I can be nice, no crop Bear but a Mustang has to be roped or he'll try an get away.  Love the pic Lover.  LOL

Lover
    Participant

Hey sinnnn,
    please stay. I am sure you will have some nice ideas for the horse

AZNLoverV
    Participant

A pony, oh sorry, a mustang called bear…
    Is this you?
    2%20Pers.%20Pferd%20Kostuem%201.jpg

Is this the latest entry into the Masked ball?  I look forward to it! 

sinnnn
    Participant

Oh horsey I have all the patience in the world.  So what color do you want to be Bear, I really like the Pintos, but I'll be nice an let you choose this time. An for you innocent ppl, this is what a “pony” would look like, LOL.

AZNLoverV
    Participant

It would be nice to see some period costumes – examples roman period, elizabethan court period, medieval, caveman/cavewoman, etc.  Costumes from different eras of time would spice things up.  And how about wigs?  Like more hair choices would be nice.  What if you wanted to have a colonial era teaparty and wanted it to look authentic by wearing powedered hair pieces , etc.

Here's a website that could be used for ideas.  Renaissance, Egyptian, etc.
    http://www.realarmorofgod.com/clothing-accessories.html

Lover
    Participant

Here is another link for costumes. It's a German page, but they have pics of the costumes
    http://www.kostuem-versand.de/epages/271863.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/271863/Categories

Carli
    Participant

I like the tooth paste costumes, they're sooooo sexy

sinnnn
    Participant

As always lover perfection.  I like the Carneval costumes, they even have a period costumes.  Sweet.  I like the nun outfit but I always feel like I'm sooo going to burn in hell 

AZNLoverV
    Participant

As always lover perfection.  I like the Carneval costumes, they even have a period costumes.  Sweet.  I like the nun outfit but I always feel like I'm sooo going to burn in hell 

Which will make it your first purchase once it gets into the shop, right? 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I for one hold God isn't HALF as uptight as we are led to believe… hence my costume debate in the Ball thread.

Bear
    Participant

Sinnnn, rope is just fine, I use a soft thick cotton in the pen,…so you bring yours, me I'll bring mine and we'll see if we can tie up some time in this before you leave.

My preference of horsey,…, pintos are cure, but my mustang's black, will work with what I know here

Jessica
    Participant

We need both Teacher and Student costumes for role playing, i personally love to roleplay and act very naughty and a school teacher is perfect for how i like to role-play, like, a tight white shirt, and alot of clevage, a short black/red skirt and long panty hose with straps holding them on along with high heels and hair in a bun maybe or let out.

IXLUKCOM
    Participant

I have a few outfit ideas.  Or just check out frederick's of HollyWood to get some nice ideas.

Lingerie
    1. Corsets
    2. cheeky panties
    3. babydolls

Outfit wise
    1. school teacher outfit–long tight skirt, tight white shirt with the tie( or unbutton, alooot of cleavage)
    2. football jerseys
    3. firefighter
    4. belly dancer

I thnk any of thees sets would be great, as long as more of the clothing can be worn during the scens….

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.