Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    sinnnn
    Participant

We should have more regular clothes options.  So we can mix an match more.  Variety is the spice of life.

Oh  cavemen or women outfits.
    can't remember if I suggested egytian outfits or not, but I'm suggesting it now.

Lover
    Participant

I'm sure you suggested egyptian outfits sinnnn. But as long I don't see you wearing this you have to suggest it every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And again I agree. More clothes. More clothes. More clothes. We want to change and we want to redress. Yes, yes, yes.
    More business dresses, more bikins and bathing suits, more clothes and bathrobes…

Janine Dee
    Participant

Okay, while I didn't read every topic I checked all the pages, and while I thought there had been a thread like this before, but I couldn't find it if there was. So if it's a repeat, sorry.

While I think I've let everyone know what I want next (FF positions) I was character editing, and I thought “I would LOVE to have some leather pants available.”

So I thought a thread where we can suggest specific clothing items would be a good idea.

While I would say 80-90% of the board is more focused on other areas of development, this thread can easily sit here till the Development Team wants to make some new outfits.

Anonymous

Things I'd love to see for us men:

• Suit
    • Tuxedo
    • Doctor's robe
    • A neck tie, without anything else on the upper body
    • Military uniform (nationality not relevant)
    • Waiter/butler outfit (a nice vest etc)
    • [/list]

Also the leather pants Janine mentioned for both men and women along with cowboy hats for sure.

I'll revisit this thread as new ideas arise.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The problem with the military uniform is that to many the nationality would be relevant… there MAY even be copyright issues.

That said a woman in Dress Blue Charlies…………….. 

Lover
    Participant

Yes, we have had a topic for that. It mus have been years ago…
    Let's bring it back and collect our ideas, I hope I remember all I've said before

– Bathing suits, bikinis and all this stuff, even for girls
    – Bathrobe for girls & guys
    – Elegant Dresses, long dresses, short dresses (very short)
    – Elegant clothes for men, including ties
    – Bodies, Catsuits
    – Borat dress for men, lol
    – Sports dresses
    – Kilts for men (complete Scotch clothes)

… to be continued

Anonymous

Yes to Janine Dee, Bouli and Lover! love the idea of a tight pair of leather jeans… bathrobe, bathing suit, man wearing just a tie! can I us it to tie him up with afterwards? But I digress, kilts for men would be amazing along with evening wear for both! but if you do the evening wear, I want some Chandelier earrings instead of just little hoops please!  :-*

Anonymous

Uniforms are tricky, I know Janine. I guess we could just go with one of an imaginary country to avoid any such issues. I kind of meant something along those lines by saying nationality wasn't relevant. Worth making that more clear.

Janine Dee
    Participant

Ahh okay, the spirit more then anything. I get that.

Also since it came up in the movie thread… corsets.

Sonja69
    Participant

Hi, to all 
    I´ve very much  fun here in achat. So i have many hot hours here, too.
    But a great wish of me is – maybe more leather or fetish clothes.
    I think then are the hours here in achat REALLY hot. 

sinnnn
    Participant

I want more hats.  Still dreaming of that cowboy hat, boot and spirs.  Maybe a rope to go alnog.

apollo13nut
    Participant

I know I read this before somewhere….Since I joined there were at least 2 F outfits, 1 new F face/make-up…..and yes I know there were around 12 new MF positions and 4-6 new FF positions…………however, I have yet to see new M beards, would love to see penis size options like F breast options, faces, clothes (suits, tuxedo, long sleeved jackets esp leather, etc) and jewelry such as watches

Lover
    Participant

Yes apollo, watches are necessary

– sex toys
    – ice cubes
    – whipped cream, strawberries, cherries…

Bear
    Participant

I want more hats.  Still dreaming of that cowboy hat, boot and spirs.  Maybe a rope to go alnog.

Still think you can tame me there huh?

in terms of jewelry, velvet chokers, or leather collars for woman, (collars for men might add a touch for some)
    gloves, lace,..leather…
    opportunity for a variety of costumes:
    and if you are going to remark on facial feature changes,…, perhaps fantasy characteristics,..elven, fairy etc..with accompanying clothing options.

(thinking the toys and aids might be a little off topic Lover…those would require positional changes, maybe I do not see it but think of those as other than  clothing options)

Lover
    Participant

Of course, to use most of my wishes we need new positions. Though ice cubes and other dildos can be used in at least one position.
    The reason I added them, apollo extended this threat when he talked about body changing. So I also extended it, not just talking about clothes, but also about everything in character editor.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.