Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I like the clothes in the shop for the most part, but I would like to see more.  Mostly I would like to have a better selection of tops, some nice dresses ( I love dressing up, it makes me feel more sexy than a skimpy outfit.), and some more shoes.  Like maybe some strappy sandals, or for the more adventurous, some stripper heels.  The stripper heels would go great if you added a way for me to dance in the mastubation pose.  I love to give a show. 

Adera
    Participant

I want all of that too.

To be honest they give us new clothes all the time… but its mostly new dresses or fetish wear. Not that I don't like those but I'd like other kinds that I can mix and match with more.

We do have stripper heels, but none of those are transparent which would be great to have.

The gloves that we got with the christmas outfits can be used with other clothes if someone has missed that. I'd like some more colours on the gloves though, like black.

Also more makeup choices would be great. Btw there are 3 makeup looks that I don't know how to get, one of them is purple in colour. Does anyone know how to get those, are they part of outfits? (I haven't bought all of the clothes just yet )

New hairstyles would be something I would like alot, especially if there was one style with long hair where the hair was loose… but I guess that could be quite hard to make for the animators.

Bear
    Participant

Aren't those sold under body options?

Adera
    Participant

Yes and I'm pretty sure I bought all of them but I still can't use 3, too bad I can't see in the shop whether or not I have them. I guess I have to gamble and buy one of them.

Janine Dee
    Participant

The biggest continuing complaint about the shop is that you have to buy to try. I know I have just under half a dozen things that I laid money out for that I will never use because once I saw them full size I didn't want to.

As far as less skimpy outfits… let's hope the development team get's the hint because that seems to be the biggest request for both female and male outfits.

At least here on the forum we actually want a little mystery.

Personally I want a leather or PVC catsuit.

Anonymous

Agreed, I would love to be able to try stuff on first.  And yes, some better hair styles would be nice too.  FYI I have curly hair that goes half way down my back **hint hint**

Bear
    Participant

hmm,..check the old shop,..annoying to scroll through but it does clearly mark purchases,

Lover
    Participant

There are some clothes that probably Shemales can't use (we had a discusin about this).

Welcome Christinak

Adera
    Participant

*pout*

Lover
    Participant

Oh honey, come closer, you're looking great with and greater without clothes! And your body style is hot

Adera
    Participant

Jumping into Lovers warm arms giggling I kiss him. :-*

Lover
    Participant

For a moment I take your kiss – but then I turn away. My mind is jumping into a taxi

islandsun
    Participant

Biting bottom lip >  Thinking  YES !      COWBOY HAT  !  Just to let you know , I`M PRETTY HARD HEADED ! and wont give up !

Bear
    Participant

Keep asking sunny,…we keep pressing then someday we get it

Anonymous

Oh, one more thing I'd like to see.  I would really love to do my nails in whatever color I want. 

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.