Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Trekmanalpha
    Participant

COLOR SLIDERS! Come on, it wouldn't be that hard to configure so you could color the clothes to whatever shade you wanted…

islandsun
    Participant

To be able to change the color of clothing would be nice ! 

islandsun
    Participant

Toe Rings are nice !  Ok I“ll be good about it ! I wont stomp my little foot or hold my breath , till I turn blue in the face !  Please Mr. Tech person . I`not asking for the whole horse here !  Just one little cowboy hat  ! sniff sniff crocadile tears !

Adera
    Participant

Aww sweety there's probably a nice mister out there willing to give you riding lessons anyway.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  I already know how to ride hard on the 4 legged creature ! LOL  As well the 2 legged  kind !    PSST. whisper > tear tactic to get my cowboy hat !  I might have to try plan B

Adera
    Participant

Whisper back: Yeah I noticed the tear tactics and the little girl act (well you didn't actually use that one ). I just wanted to play the older woman consoling the little girl.

Bear
    Participant

well since on the pirate kick,..how about knee high boots for men,…or with the top cuffs turned down,..a close fitting open lace shirt, to complete the look with the bandana.

“Yes I am a pirate,…200 years too late…”

Lover
    Participant

Not really clothes, but we need a barrel of rum for the pirates play

A long dress for the girls like that:
    k_87211a.jpg

And a shorter one like that:

islandsun
    Participant

please ,please , please I want so much the one w the patch outfit ! besides she has a knife and a gun  . lol and the boots  ! love boots

Janine Dee
    Participant

The boots are nice, but if I was dressing up as a pirate I would want the boots with the cuffs.

islandsun
    Participant

I agree Tall boots w cuffs higher on the thighs , dress could be shorter

Adera
    Participant

If I where to dress up as a pirate I'd go with the captain look, I like those silly hats and the lace.

Lover
    Participant

The Dress is nice, but you can't be the captain

Adera
    Participant

Why not? *pout*

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera  psst  I know a way you  can be captain ! yo ho ho and after many bottles of  >RUM

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.