Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

Yay! let's do that.

Bear
    Participant

mmm…a little voyage to Pleasure Island wouldn't be out of the picture with a captain like this

Adera
    Participant

I wouldn't say no to that outfit.

Lover
    Participant

Oh girls, do you know why they told me “King of Cuba Libre”? Lol

And Bear, do you really want pink sailings and flowers on the guns? And then… go left, no I mean go right… not so fast… mind the other boat…
    hahaha

islandsun
    Participant

I `ll agree w that sweet love the boots and hat

Bear
    Participant

Well if I had Jack Sparrows compass I'd know exactly where it would be pointing…

Adera
    Participant

You mean at me and Sunny leaning over the gunwale where we're wiggling our butts a lil bit?

Anonymous

OMG Bear, I want that outfit!

islandsun
    Participant

ok what does a girl have to do for 1 cowboy hat ? Hell I`m showing all the leg I can !  YO ! TECH BOYS COME TO SUNNY !

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny:

Try sitting in their lap.

I think its really fun to feel something growing against my bum.

@Christinak:

I know, it would have been awesome last halloween. Hmm I wonder where this treasure map leads us ladies, ehehehe.

Lover
    Participant

@ Sunny: Though I'm very sure you have sexy legs – don't you have a better idea? Lol

Thinking about a big party under the deck…

islandsun
    Participant

@ Lover  ………….Plan  B  ( always have a  plan B )  LOL    Does Tech Team come on with their own avatar and person and who are they ? Cause had a guy here tell me he was  in the Tech ! Like I just got off the the boat yesterday ! hahaha …………………………………………………………………….. @ Adera    prefereance  is straddling  tense and hard !

Bear
    Participant

Something I would like to see offered are corsets,…a body hugging,..perhaps open breasted,..(like the nurses bras)… garters for use with stockings..

Janine Dee
    Participant

Sunny, there was some talk… maybe the FAQ where Tom did confirm there was someone from them who is controlling an avatar. What I fear though is that sooner probably rather then later someone will get the bright idea of posing as staff with a similar handle to the avatar in question.

And I like the pirate outfits, but not in pink… I don't wear pink unless the person pointing a gun at me insists  but that pink one redone in black and red , but keeping the white blouse would be gorgeous.

TightFit74
    Participant

@ Bear: great outfit! Again pointing at sensuality, instead of showing it all.. I'd probably get stuck in flipping through the profiles if they had costumes like this

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.