Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Adera
    Participant

@Janine: If you have the black or red one I think you'll get to be the captain. Are we going on a quest to find the Amazonian lands?

@Sunny: Yes straddling is the best after all, but sitting on the side is lots of fun as foreplay.

Hmm I have a few corsets at home actually so it would be nice to see some in Achat. A more victorian style to them would be great… as long as you don't pull them as tight as they did then.

Lover
    Participant

Sunny, like Janine said, Tom agreed that a member called admin is from the A-Team. He said, they never allow to a 3rd person to use this name. If you find him you can start plan B

Janine Dee
    Participant

Adera sweetie I'm already the Queen of the Amazonian lands. 

And if I have to stage a mutiny in order to not have to wear pink then a mutiny I will stage. 

Adera
    Participant

Oh you are Janine, why don't you give our rowdy crew a tour of your lands. Then maybe we can find your hidden treasure and steal it.

All pirates on our ship isn't wearing the same colour, where is the fun in that? But it seems like we are quite a few that have the pink one.

Anonymous

Aww, cmon Janine.  The pink outfits are the cutest ones.  At least try it on.  lol

Adera
    Participant

I'm sure we can put it on her if we work together Christina, you'll get to distract her.

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera  ……………………. ya right  ! lol   the way you took care of Bear !!! you kill me ! hehehe    Visioning you tackling  Bear ! still laffin at that………… Mean while back at the ranch ………….walking from the bunk house to the barn ………. I kick at the ground ………… Thinking where the heck is my cowboy hat ? Damn I feel naked with out it !   How can a girl run a dude ranch with out  her cowboy hat !  lol  I am naked !………………… @ Janine ,    ……………. Do`nt blame you I`m not to crazy about pink ……………….. Black is my fav

Adera
    Participant

@Sunny
    I can really imagine you walking around sulking and a pout on your lips.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera …………….. ok have in the past  I`ll admit Ive been called a pouty baby ! Right now biting my bottom lip lol

Bear
    Participant

Give the girl her hat,…Please,..
    and give me mine…

and GODDAMN it stay out of my RP books sunny,…I'm having too much fun playing on the dude ranch to have everyone copying me…

*Mumbling,…as I try to hide them better…

Janine Dee
    Participant

I will stand here naked before I would put on pink, or leave it on if it were forced on me.

In reality that would be uncomfortable, but quite possibly still the case. Here I can just enjoy indulging my exhibitionism. 

And I would happily be led off to a hay loft with some cute cowgirl.

Anonymous

Ok Adera, you heard her.  I'll get my Go Texan outfit on and I'll lead her to the hayloft.  You get some rope and the most hot pink outfit you can find and hide in a bale of hay.  Let's do this girl!

Adera
    Participant

Made me think of an pink cowgirl outfit. :

Anonymous

Mine is pink. With boots to match. 

Janine Dee
    Participant

I dunno, pink cowgirl outfits? That's like the ones with rhinestones, more Nashville Tennessee then Texas.

A cow girl in denim and leather would be far more my speed.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.