Skip to content

Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

- Not logged in to forum -

Home Forums Share your creative ideas Clothing Ideas and clothing pic wish list

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,419 total)
  • Author
    Lover
    Participant

Pink? A-Team, no, no, no

Pink pirates, pink cowboys/cowgirls – what do you want next? Pink whips? Pink Harleys? Pink skin?

Janine, if you ever need an ally, just call me

Adera
    Participant

Of course you wouldn't like the pink outfits Janine we just want to see how cute you would look. Even if I suspect your eyes would be blazing.

@Christina: I was thinking something like this, but more pink.
    Fever_Pink_Cowgirl%5B3%5D.jpg

Urban
    Participant

Under bust bustier like this :

[img]http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/leather-lingerie_2142_17490201[/img]

– Collars/chocker
    – gloves/arms band

islandsun
    Participant

@ Adera ………….. Camoflauge  Greens In that ! Id wear it but tiny black thong !!!!!!!!! lol

Janine Dee
    Participant

Actually Sunny the feeling I got was the pattern that one might see on the side of a Holstein cow. If that poor creature were painted pink.

Which is ironic because most women will slap first and ask questions later if compared to said animal.

Adera
    Participant

The pattern wasn't really important I was after the look more or less, most of the pink outfits where dresses.

Yeah, calling someone a “cow” or “dairy cow” isn't very nice.

@Sunny: I guess your looking for something like this?

knickerless
    Participant

I have pretty much bought everything in the shop because I want to look different to all the other girls. And, please, please, guys, lose that fucking stupid blue tee shirt that give you a kink in the neck, lol

Bear
    Participant

Perfect Urban….

If your are speaking western wear…I'm a bit more traditional there. Love the look of that tight denim on a well proportioned bottom….brown chaps,…simple shirt tied above the midriff…some images of the western ladies  just too real for me to mess with other than the reality.

May not be the sexiest look,…but sometimes it's a woman's simple attitude simply pulls it off and that makes it special.

Yep knickerless, the non-premiums might be better off losing the shirt. Hopefully the premiums aren't running around with it.

Still would like to see a wider selection of men's shirts.

Anonymous

@Janine, yeah my outfit is pretty over the top, but thats part of the fun of Go Texan day. 

@Adera, It's not quite thaaaaat over the top.  LOL

@Knickerless, I'm with ya there girl.  That blue sweater is the most aweful piece of clothing in the whole game.  It should be removed from the men's wardrobe all together. 

@All the pink haters. I do like the bad girl clothing, but at the same time I can't help it, I love pink fru-fru girly stuff.  I own a bedazzler too. 

islandsun
    Participant

@Adera ………………. SWEET I like it  !   Sorry was just barffing to much pink for my taste ! hey she has a cowboy hat !  Damn I`m being punished ! will I be forced to stop topless tuesdays !  As I pray to the achat gods ! what do you want ! Not like I`m asking for a garfield t shirt w garfield carrying a bazooca on his shoulder , red bandana around his head  and the saying on it DON`T PUSH ME !………………………………………………….@ Bear  ………. I sneak back to the the bunk house , checking under the floor boards , your plans have to be there ! hehehe take that mr . Bear  LOL

Adera
    Participant

@Christina: Atleast we like pink.

islandsun
    Participant

@ Janine Dee  ……………….. A cow ?  hahaha no !  camo  different patterns > green leaves , bark  Hunters wear , army wear  ,  oooooooo Big hunky army  guy  !!! mmmmmmmmmm hey ideas air force base !

Adera
    Participant

Top gun. :

islandsun
    Participant

Whoa Baby ! Is that thing loaded ? or sure i`d  so happy to check out G.I.JOES . Grenades  ! hehehe

Anonymous

Ok, I changed into something a little less pink.  Everyone please take a look and let me know what you think.  :

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 1,419 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Optimizing new Forum... Try it, and report bugs to support.